10 Best Women Singers Of 2008
Are you searching for the 10 best women singers of 2008 to complete your list of divas with amazing skills? 2008 was all about the new women on the scene of music and their special talents. Some of these women were controversial and some of these women singers made it big in 2008. Keep reading to find out who's who on the list of the ten best women singers of 2008.
- Katy Perry. Miss Perry came out in 2008 with her solo "I Kissed A Girl," and people went crazy over this female. Not only can she sing, but she can sing naughty lyrics and still get air play. While she is unique and different in her own way, 2008 was her best year ever. This breakout song got her talent noticed and made headlines for months.
- Duffy. This woman has a sultry eccentric voice that made her very popular woman singer in 2008. Her voice is sultry while her music is very passionate and uplifting. Duffy has a voice like no other and made it big in 2008.
- Lil' Mama. This young starlet made her solo "Lip Gloss," which skyrocketed and became the biggest hit of the year. Every high school girl rocked this song and somehow over night Lil' Mama became famous. There is enormous talent in this little starlet.
- Colbie Caillat. This up and coming star became famous through MySpace and somehow ended up on every radio station in America in 2008. Her song "Bubbly" made her famous and got her listed as one of the best female singers of 2008.
- Lady GaGa. Oh my, Lady GaGa has more going for her than just her singing, but in 2008, everyone when gaga for Lady GaGa. "Just Dance" made this starlet an instant hit and had everyone wanting more. Nowadays, she's in headlines for her crazy outfits and outrageous lyrics.
- Rihanna. She was around before 2008, but had many hit songs that year, landing her a top spot on the list of the best women singers of 2008. Back then, she was dating Chris Brown, who is also famous, so Miss Rihanna was making headlines daily.
- Leona Lewis. This girl was a breakout starlet from the start of 2008. This talented singer debuted her hit "Bleeding Love" and ended up being the top female artist of 2008. She has an amazing voice to match her heartfelt lyrics and songs.
- Lilly Allen. In 2008, Lilly Allen came on the scene for her funky style of music and explicit lyrics that everyone seemed to crave and love. Lilly Allen makes the list simply because she sold more records in 2008 than in her whole career beforehand.
- Britney Spears. Miss Spears has been around for a long time, but in 2008 she made a comeback. She had a very public meltdown and still made a new album and sold millions of copies. Britney Spears is always being to be a superstar.
- Avril Lavigne. She girl was a skater girl who become a pop star is 2008. With her hit single "Girlfriend," Lavigne transformed into a pop starlet that makes the list on the ten best women singers of 2008.