10 Best Workout Songs
You may want to add the 10 best workout songs to your playlist for your next trip to the gym. Exercising usually requires an incentive to keep you going--music can push you towards those extra grueling moments. Never mind the slow jams that you romance your dates with, get these workout songs in steady rotation.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West Kanye's electronic hip-hop clash sounds like it was literally made with athletes in mind. The up-tempo sonic booms and egotistical proclamations are perfect for building up your invincibility on the weight bench.
- "Break on Through" by The Doors When you feel like you are on your last barbell curl, break on through to the other side with Jim Morrison wailing these very instructions into your ears. It might just be the motivation you need to not give up early.
- "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley Cee-Lo's soulful crooning will keep your heart up and beyond where it needs to be to keep up with the rest of your body. You might feel crazy to keep doing your aerobic routine while oceans of sweat are drowning your face--but that's a good kind of crazy.
- "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince Speaking of going crazy, who better to keep the exercise insanity on level ten then the purple one himself, Prince? This rabble-rousing party song is great for an instant shot of adrenaline in the gym.
- "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. This song isn't just really good pop music, it is also a hyper soundtrack to your exercise rituals. Ride these paper planes all the way to a better body.
- "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" by Michael Jackson Michael always looked like a star and so can you. Keep moonwalking on that treadmill to this and you will be well on your way.
- "Bombs Over Baghdad" by Outkast If this song doesn't set your pulse rate blazing, you don't have one. This song is perfect to jog around your neighborhood to, as if you were running away from war.
- "The Choice is Yours" by Black Sheep Never mind how your body currently looks. Just close your eyes and imagine how it will look three months from now after you finish carving it into perfection. In your imagination, add your new boost in confidence towards the opposite sex: "You should get with this 'cause this is where it's at."
- "Anarchy in the U.K. by the Sex Pistols Leave it to the Sex Pistols to create the type of chaos that your tired body may feel. It is just mind over matter, keep pushing further.
- "Bring the Pain" by Method Man This rugged and raw anthem will definitely set the tone for any type of workout. It will build up that stamina to deal with the pain that may be coming along shortly.