The 10 best wrestling shoes come in all sizes. Depending on the wrestler's preferences, the shoe will vary. Most wrestling shoes have a high ankle that provides ample support, however, the best wrestling shoes focus on other aspects.
- ASICS Dan Gable Ultimate 2 Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe weighs a little more than nine ounces. Its lightweight option helps with being agile during wrestling. Another great feature with this shoe is its PU upper reinforcement that gives complete structural support, but at the same time, upholds a soft feel. An added quality to this shoe is the Shine Up lining material. This material releases odor from the shoe when it is exposed to sunlight!
- Adidas AdiStar Beijing Black Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe is known as "the most talked about wrestling shoe in the industry." This shoe is known for its support which is matched perfectly with exceptional grip. This wrestling shoe also has 360 degree ClimaCool ventilation which helps during the hottest wrestling matches.
- Adidas Mat Wizard III. This wrestling shoe is John W. Smith's signature wrestling shoe. It comes with the 360 degree ClimaCool ventilation system as well. On top of that, it boasts TPU stability chassis which provide ample ankle support. It also has the InsideOut heel liner construction which helps in reducing pressure along the Achilles tendon.
- ASICS Agressor Wrestling Shoes. The name of this wrestling shoe comes from its aggressive traction on the soul of the shoe. It provides the ultimate in traction on the map. Your opponents won't like this feature very much. The DuoSole Outsole reduces the weight of the shoe, but still keeps it durable during the match.
- Adidas Response GT Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe is known to be one of the most elite wrestling shoes on the market. It offers a sturdier and wider base for excellent support. This shoe is known to fit like glove due to its encapsulated midsole construction. This wrestling shoe is perfect for the green-conscious wrestler. Its made out of 100 percent recycled PET mesh lining.
- ASICS Special Edition Cael Wrestling Shoes. Being a flashy shoe doesn't demean its importance to the wrestler. With the limited edition Cael wrestling shoe, it is made in honor of Cael Sanderson's triumphs on the mat. It has his image etched into the side of it and comes in high fashion colors. This shoe not only looks great, but comes with all the features a wrestler could hope for; escaine upper, air mesh, shine up for odor control, and an integrated lace cover.
- ASICS Supreme Lyteflex 2 Wrestling Shoes. Whenever a wrestler is in a hurry, getting the shoes on can trip them up quite a bit. With this wrestling shoe's easy-on synthetic leather/poly-lycra upper, its easy to get them on. It also feel form-fitting due to its laceless support system.
- ASICS The Glable Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe is usually hard to come by. Often times wrestlers need to pre-order them in attempts to get the shoe of their hopes and dreams. This shoe tips its hat to the wrestling shoes of yesteryear. It has a full leather upper and the classic unisole bottom. Another great feature is the mega-advanced traction rubber grip on the sole. If you purchase these shoes, you also get an extra pair of laces in an alternate color, in case you want to change things up a bit.
- Adidas Henry Cejudo Vaporspeed II Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe is the signature shoe for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Gold Medalist, Henry Cejudo. This shoe boasts the 360 degree ClimaCool ventilation system. It also has the RadialCurve outsole. This offers amazing grip as well as support.
- ASICS Split Second Wide Wrestling Shoes. This wrestling shoe is great for beginners or high level professionals. It features a split sole which means it will offer any wrestler amazing traction on the mat. The open mesh provides excellent comfort and breathability. It is lightweight and can complement any wrestler's needs during a match.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …