10 Better Sex Tips For Couples
You are not certain if you are doing something wrong, so here are 10 better sex tips for couples that will assure you. You may not have known that although sex rules vary from couple to couple, there are still universal sex rules that apply to most couples. To find out more, read the sex tips below.
- Be romantic every now and then. Even if you find romance and chivalry old fashioned, women still enjoy when their man show them that they care.
- Don't ask twice if she's said once that she's not in the mood. Just take a rain check instead of risking it, especially if she's pmsing.
- Avoid electronic distractions. This includes cell phones, pagers, televisions and just about anything prone to interrupt you and your girl during sex play. Many couples understand such distractions, but if you want fruitful sex life, save it for after the oragsm.
- Don't start up sex play with her while she is watching her favorite television show. You have to think, would you stop to have sex in the middle of a game? Some women are more lenient than others, but to be sure, just don't do it. You can always save it for commercials.
- Learn her body. You should be able to identify what each moan means, know all of her hot spots and how she likes you to stroke her. Having this knowledge will grant you the ability to sexual satisfy her, and hopefully allow both of you to have a night of fire.
- Don't be afraid to try new things. Spice up the sex play with a little kinky foreplay, sneak in a new position every now and then, and use toys if you are not appalled by this idea. This sex tip will have the flame lasts longer and is beneficial to relationships.
- Both partners should take active participation during sex play. Neither one of the partners should be doing the dominating. After all, it takes two to have sex. While some people may find sex domination appealing, the key concept is to actively participate and respond to sex play in a way that your partner is also aroused.
- Talk about sex. One component of having a healthy relationship is being able to openly discuss sex. This includes asking about how your partner likes it, ways to enhance sex life, std's and contraceptive methods.
- Evaluate the reasons you have sex with your partner. If it is just to have an orgasm and intercourse, sadly this does not reflect a healthy sex life. Sex with your partner should also be bolstered with an romantic emotional attachment.
- Prevent infidelity. Unless your culture permits polygamy, do not cheat on your partner. Cheating constitutes anything deemed sexually inappropriate in your relationship, including cybersex, sexting and strip clubs. While this golden rule may sound simple, infidelity can be detrimental to not only the relationship, but also sexual relations.