These 10 big beautiful black women are contemporary sex pots. Their highly sensuous looks are memorable and inspiring. Find them gracing films, stages and glossy magazine spreads. Look to such buxom beauties to gain confidence with your own big beautiful body if you're ever in doubt about how lovely you are. Let one of the following big beautiful black women be your role model. Express your own queen-like confidence like they do.
- Queen Latifah – Rap legend turned red carpet star, Queen Latifah, glows. Her big curves will always be hip.
- Mo'Nique – She's a plus size funny woman. Her bold and sarcastic style complements Mo'Nique's curvy body.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Busty Sheryl Lee sings and acts. She's a true diva with a remarkable smile.
- Niecy Nash – Big and curvy Niecy is the host of Style Network's "Clean House." She represents women who are not a size 2 well.
- Amber Riley – Amber has girl next door good looks and a shapely body that could cause firemen to forget about putting out a fire.
- Raven Simone – Raven exudes sexy intensity and undeniable confidence. She proudly calls herself "thick" and it's true.
- Jordin Sparks - Sparks has hot, well-distributed curves. The actress, model and singer has a strong sense of fashion worth imitating.
- Oprah – Oprah's so confident everyone knows her by a single name. Her confidence and curvy body has taken Oprah far.
- Jazmine Sullivan – Betty Boop would be jealous of Jazmine's timeless beauty. Not only can Jazmine sing, she looks like a genuine diva while doing it.
- Jordan Tesfay - Keep your eye on Jordan Tesfay. She's the first big beautiful woman to land a gig with Cover Girl. Tesfay is a stunning beauty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.