These 10 big beautiful black women are contemporary sex pots. Their highly sensuous looks are memorable and inspiring. Find them gracing films, stages and glossy magazine spreads. Look to such buxom beauties to gain confidence with your own big beautiful body if you're ever in doubt about how lovely you are. Let one of the following big beautiful black women be your role model. Express your own queen-like confidence like they do.
- Queen Latifah – Rap legend turned red carpet star, Queen Latifah, glows. Her big curves will always be hip.
- Mo'Nique – She's a plus size funny woman. Her bold and sarcastic style complements Mo'Nique's curvy body.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph – Busty Sheryl Lee sings and acts. She's a true diva with a remarkable smile.
- Niecy Nash – Big and curvy Niecy is the host of Style Network's "Clean House." She represents women who are not a size 2 well.
- Amber Riley – Amber has girl next door good looks and a shapely body that could cause firemen to forget about putting out a fire.
- Raven Simone – Raven exudes sexy intensity and undeniable confidence. She proudly calls herself "thick" and it's true.
- Jordin Sparks - Sparks has hot, well-distributed curves. The actress, model and singer has a strong sense of fashion worth imitating.
- Oprah – Oprah's so confident everyone knows her by a single name. Her confidence and curvy body has taken Oprah far.
- Jazmine Sullivan – Betty Boop would be jealous of Jazmine's timeless beauty. Not only can Jazmine sing, she looks like a genuine diva while doing it.
- Jordan Tesfay - Keep your eye on Jordan Tesfay. She's the first big beautiful woman to land a gig with Cover Girl. Tesfay is a stunning beauty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …