10 Biggest Mansions in New York
Here are 10 of the biggest mansions in New York. New York is a hub or business, fashion, and money. So it’s no wonder that many of the homes there are more mansions then houses and that they go for insane amounts of money.
- Square Feet- 110,000: Fairfield in Sagaponack, N.Y. There are 29 bedrooms, 39 bathrooms, a squash court, a bowling alley, two tennis courts, a 200-car garage, a nearly hundred-foot long dining room, a movie theater, and...it’s own power plant.
- Square Feet- 42,014: 51 Winding Brook Lane Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The house itself has 42,014 square feet, the lot total is 1,287,198 square feet, it has only three bedrooms, eight and a half bathrooms, two stories, with a garage attached, and the exterior material is brick. It’s estimated at $7,306,000.
- Square Feet- 35,821: 26 pond Road Kings Point, N.Y. There’s no listing for the number of bedrooms, but it has 20 and a half bathrooms and the overall lot size is 289,674 square feet. It has two stories with an estimated 35 rooms not counting the bathrooms and the exterior is brick. It’s valued at $9,242,500.
- Square Feet- 27,777 272: Gin Lane Southampton, N.Y. It has 12 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and the total lot size is 290,545 square feet. It’s currently estimated at $14,436,500.
- Square Feet- 26,630: 650 Meadow Lane Southampton, N.Y. It has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and its total lot size is 290,980 square feet. It’s currently estimated at $18,449,500.
- Square Feet- 25,000: Three Ponds in Bridgehampton, N.Y. The house alone is 25,000 square feet. The lot boasts 60 acres of waterfront farmland, it’s own private golf course with a pro shop, a 75-foot long swimming pool, a tennis court, an orangery, fourteen gardens and three fish-stocked ponds.
- Square Feet- 21,306: All View in Larchmont, N.Y. It has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, is located on a private peninsula, has hand-crafted detail-custom moldings, carved iron railings with gold leaf florettes, marble flooring and columns, and oak floors. Not only that, it was built by one of the greatest architects of the times, Stanford White.
- Square Feet- 21,240: 200 Gin Lane Southampton, N.Y. It has 13 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, and the total lot size is 235,224 square feet. It’s valued at $14,469,000.
- Square Feet- 21,000: Townhouse in New York, N.Y. It has a reception hall and the grooms are grand scale, a sweeping marble staircase, an enormous skylight, marble fireplace, and high ceilings. It is off neo-Italian Renaissance designed by C.P.H Gilbert.
- Square Feet- 20,517: 10 Timber Trail Rye, N.Y. It has 15 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, and the total lot size is 496,148. It’s valued at $6,427,000.
Posted on: Mar. 10, 2010