10 Biggest Pickup Trucks Ever
When we need a heavy duty mechanical work horse to haul goods, we like to do it in style with some of the biggest pickup trucks on the market. We take a look at some of them here.
- 2010 Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 has been the bestselling vehicle in America for nearly three decades. This Big Pickup Truck has great towing capacity and a luxurious interior to match.
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. The 2010 Dodge boasts of a superior rear coil-spring suspension that offers a smooth ride. On top of that, this big pickup truck has the power to haul the heaviest of loads.
- SVT Raptor. This Big pickup truck is a pleasure to drive both on- and off-highway. It also has a huge pickup capacity, ready to haul whatever you want while giving you a comfortable ride.
- 2010 Toyota Tundra. This Toyota Tundra has big towing capability along with one of the biggest crew cabin amongst the Big Pickup Trucks. The Tundra is highly rated for its power and passenger accommodations.
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. This Big Pickup boasts good fuel economy while maintaining the power you need to haul your stuff. However, picky driver must be forewarned that the Silverado does have a huge turning radius making driving in close quarters quite cumbersome.
- 2010 Nissan Titan. The Titan has the oldest design of all the big Pickup Trucks currently on the market. While maintaining its classic look, the Titan boasts a powerful V8 engine below the hood, good handling and Electronic Stability Control to keep your ride comfortable.
- 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche. The Avalanche delivers a good ride in any terrain. But when you need a big pickup to do the job, the Avalanche has that towing capacity to get the job done. A passenger cab lets you carry more passengers as well.
- 2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT. Sometimes we just want to have the biggest pickup truck ever, but want to be pampered so much driving it that we forget it is a work horse. The Escalade is just the pickup for you! It has Luxurious interiors coupled with a powerful and comfortable ride, this pickup is simply worth the fuel needed to power it.
- GMC Sierra Hybrid. Taking a contrarian view to burning fuel for a good ride. The Sierra possesses impressive in-town fuel economy, nice interiors, and solid performance hauling. Being eligible for Federal tax credit helps too.
- 2010 Honda Ridgeline. The Ridgeline boasts reliable safety and performance scores for a big pickup. It has innovative storage features along with a spacious and quality interior. The all wheel drive also gives you the power you want in a big pickup.
Posted on: Apr. 10, 2011