If you you're nervous about a blind date, and don't know where to take go, try any of the 10 blind date ideas below. Since you have never met before, avoid going to a nightclub or a movie as these locations can be loud, and will make it difficult to talk and get to know one another. If you really want to impress your date, try using some of these 10 blind date ideas:
- The beach – The beach is always a terrific date idea. It's casual, romantic, and free. Instead of asking your date to strip down to a bathing suit, keep your visit to the beach casual. Walk along the shore and collect seashells, stroll along the boardwalk, or watch the local surfers. You simply can't go wrong with a trip to the beach.
- The aquarium – The aquarium is one of the best blind date ideas because it will give you something to talk about. The two of you can casually walk around the aquarium, discussing the various exhibits.
- The park – If you are fortunate to live in an area with a large park, there are endless ways to spend your day there. Enjoy a picnic, throw a Frisbee, walk on the nature trails, lounge under the sun, etc. The park is one of the few blind date ideas that won't cost any money, so if you're short on cash it's a smart choice.
- The zoo – The zoo is a terrific blind date idea because, like the aquarium, it will provide something for the two of you to talk about. Admire the exotic animals, laugh at the monkeys, and enjoy yourselves in a no-pressure environment.
- The museum – Taking your blind date to a museum can be a great way to learn more about them. You'll be able to find out what type of mutual interests you share, and how much you have in common.
- The art gallery – You can tell a lot about a person by the type of art they enjoy. This is just one reason why visiting an art gallery is listed as one of the best blind date ideas. It will also offer a lot of opportunity to interact with your blind date, and you'll never run out of conversation.
- The coffee shop – If you don't have a lot of money to spend, there is nothing wrong with taking your date to the coffee shop. This is a very casual way to get to know someone, and you can enjoy each other's company in an intimate corner of the cafe.
- The carnival – Visiting the carnival is one of the most exciting blind date ideas, and you're sure to have a good time there. Even if your blind date isn't into carnival rides, it doesn't matter. You can still walk around and visit the exhibits, play the carnival games, listen to the music, and enjoy carnival food. There's a lot to do at a carnival.
- The vineyard – Taking your blind date to a vineyard is one of the most unique blind date ideas, and will surely leave a good impression. Most vineyards have a restaurant on the premises, and offer wine testing tours and/or classes. It's not advised to excessively drink at the vineyard, but certainly a little wine tasting would be helpful in getting rid of those blind date jitters.
- The miniature golf course – A lot of fun can be had at a miniature golf course. It's virtually impossible to play miniature golf without laughing, and it really doesn't matter if either of you are any good at it or not. It's just a fun way to get to know one another, and the game will help give the two of you something to talk about.
Still nervous about your blind date? Well, don't be! Use any of the 10 blind date ideas above, and you can't go wrong. Even if the blind date doesn't turn into the romance of your dreams, you'll still have a fun time at the location listed. Good luck!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.