These days, it's hard to come up with the names of 10 blond actors under 20. It seems like Hollywood is infested by baby faced actors who are still playing teenagers well into their 20's. Don't panic though. After an extensive search, we've found the real deal. Believe it or not, here is a detailed list of blond actors under 20.
- Luke Benward. Dishwater blond Luke Benward was born in 1995 and has since become a prominent actor in both film and television. Debuting in "We Were Soldiers," in 2002, he has also appeared in "Because of Winn-Dixie," "How to Eat Fried Worms" and, most recently, "Mostly Ghostly." While some people might think his hair is a bit dark to qualify him for one of our blond actors under 20, dishwater blond still counts.
- Cole Sprouse. Part of the Sprouse duo, otherwise known as the Sprouse twins, Cole Sprouse and his brother star in the popular Disney production, "The Suite Life." In addition to his Disney achievements, Sprouse has appeared on many popular TV shows, such as "Grace Under Fire" and "Friends." Not only is he one of the blond actors under 20, he's an identical twin blond actor under 20.
- Dylan Sprouse. The other half of the Sprouse twins, Dylan and Cole were both born in 1992. Amongst the teen set, they're considered two of the dreamiest blond actors under 20.
- Jimmy Bennett. California-born James "Jimmy" Bennett was born in 1996, qualifying him for our list of blond actors under 20. Despite his young age, however, he has an extensive work record including roles in "Daddy Day Care" and "The Amityville Horror," as well as appearances on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "Star Trek," where he played a young James T. Kirk.
- David Dorfman. No list of blond actors under 20 is complete without the Dorfman. David Dorfman was born in 1993 and made his first TV appearance at the tender age of 6, when he starred as Sam Beeman in "Invisible Child." Since then, he has appeared in several notable productions, including "The Ring" and "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" as well as playing a young Robert Downey Jr. in "The Singing Detective."
- Angus T. Jones. Best known for his role as Jake Harper on the hit TV comedy, "Two and a Half Men," Angus T. Jones joins our list of blond actors under 20 with a birthdate of October 8th, 1993. In addition to starring with 80's dream-team Charlie Sheen and John Cryer, Jones has also shared the screen with popular singing sensation Miley Cyrus.
- Oscar Steer. The youngest of Nanny McPhee's moppets in "Nanny McPhee Returns," Oscar Steer is an adorable blond actor under 20 (we're pretty sure he's under 10 too). This little lad has talent and will undoubtedly continue to shine on the Hollywood screens.
- Frank Dillane. He's not always a blond but he's still an actor under 20 and we've seen him blond a few times. So who is Frank Dillane? He plays the 16-year old Tom Marvolo Riddle in some of the Harry Potter films.
- Jason Dolley. Best known for his roles in various Disney projects, Jason Dolley just barely makes our list of blond actors under 20, coming in at age 19.
- Randall Bentley. Georgia-native Randall Bentley finishes up our list of blond actors under 20 with his mop head of dishwater blond hair. Born in 1991, he is most noted for his role of Lyle Bennet on the popular TV series "Heroes." Save the cheerleader, save the world, Bentley.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.