Looking for 10 Blueberry Garden hints? Blueberry Garden is a minimalist game created by Erik Svedang. Blueberry Garden is really a work of art more than a traditional game. It's well worth the five-dollar price tag just for wandering rights. The music and graphics are relaxing and delightful. It is best to just enjoy Blueberry Garden instead of racing to the end. But if you really want to "win " the game, here are ten tips:
- Your objective is to create a stack of objects before the little world floods. So don't dawdle!
- You don't always have to touch an object to transport it. Sometimes you just have to get close to it, even with a barrier between you and the object.
- The most valuable fruit seems to be blueberries (which shouldn't be a surprise, considering the title is Blueberry Garden). They help you fly further, which is the only way to get to many objects.
- The most confusing fruit is the orange "raspberry" type. It can help you be lighter in water, but that doesn't seem to be very helpful.
Pears and cherries both change the landscape. This can let you reach otherwise unreachable objects.
- Star fruit allow you to briefly breathe underwater. This is often important.
- Some objects are found underwater. This is why exploring underwater is crucial.
Fruits can disappear as they are eaten or as the water rises. You can pick up and drop them to grow new trees before that happens.
- It's a good idea to drop the most useful fruit near "home." This will give you easy access to it.
- You don't have to stack up every item to win Blueberry Garden. Still, the more the better.
With these tips, you should easily be able to finish the game. But in the end that's kind of a shame, as Blueberry Garden is truly more about the journey than the destination.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.