Brooklyn is home to hundreds of restaurants and the 10 Brooklyn fish restaurants you should consider are scattered throughout this historic New York borough. Brooklyn takes up a good sized area of New York and it's about as diverse as one could imagine.
- The Pearl Room Located in Bay Ridge, The Pearl Room is one of the ten best Brooklyn fish restaurants. They're open seven days a week and the dress code is smart-casual. They serve numerous seafood entrees, appetizers and fine wines. They're the 2009 Michelin Award winner and "the most awarded restaurant in Brooklyn." The Pearl Room: 8201 Third Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11209.
- Brooklyn Fish Camp Brooklyn Fish Camp is open every day but Sunday and this seafood restaurant offers all-you-can-eat buffets. Each day the menu features something different. Monday's are all-you-can-eat shrimp and hush puppies, while Tuesday's, it's mussels. Be sure to check their website or call for daily specials. Brooklyn Fish Camp: 162 Fifth Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Randazzo's Clam Bar Known for its varied seafood menu, Randazzo's Clam Bar is one of Brooklyn's ten best fish restaurants. Menu items include king crab legs, clams, calamari, lobster, stuff filet, as well as chicken entrees and desserts. Randazzo's started in 1916 as a fish distribution business. In 1960, the next generation of Randazzo's took over and the restaurant became what it is today. Randazzo's Clam Bar: 2017 Emmons Ave. Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY 11235.
- Gambrinus Seafood Restaurant Gambrinus is a Brooklyn fish restaurant with Russian influences. Located near the boardwalk, it's famous for its delicious seafood, twelve kinds of draft beer, open-air dining area and unbeatable prices. When dining here, enjoy the sounds of the ocean in the background. Gambrinus Seafood Restaurant: 3100 Ocean Pkwy. Brooklyn, NY 11235.
- Aqualis Grill Located in Fort Greene, Aqualis Grill serves a variety of fresh seafood dishes. Their seafood and fish are hand-picked daily at the nearby Fulton Fish Market. Types of fish served at Aqualis include sea bass, red snapper, swordfish, Atlantic salmon and cod filet. Aqualis Grill: 773 Fulton St. Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Ocean Front Jungle Cafe This Brooklyn fish restaurant features a variety of seafood menu items, steaks, poultry, salads and soups. While dining, enjoy the sounds of the ocean in the background, panoramic ocean views and the cafe's fun, tropical rain forest theme. Ocean Front Jungle Cafe: 2814 Emmons Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11235.
- River Cafe Featuring seafood and American cuisine, the River Cafe is situated on Brooklyn's waterfront. Initially opened in 1977, it helped bring life back to this forgotten area of Brooklyn. Since that time, it's been called one of the ten best seafood restaurants. The River Cafe has somewhat of a celebrity status as well, since hundreds of commercials, movies and television shows have filmed at their location. River Cafe: One Water St. Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Dish Restaurant This neighborhood spot in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn features a unique menu of Japanese and French seafood. Along with their fusion menu, they offer a blend of cocktails, DJ'ed music on weekends and a laid-back atmosphere. In spring and summer, dine outside by the restaurant's waterfall garden. Dish Restaurant: 9208 Third Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11209.
- 200 5th Avenue Restaurant A chic sports bar and restaurant in Park Slope, Brooklyn, the 200 5th Avenue chose to name themselves after their address so patrons would never forget where they're located. They serve seafood entrees, plus steak, poultry, salad and appetizers. Since this is also a sports bar, various kinds of ale, wine and cocktails are also available. 200 5th Avenue Restaurant: 200 Fifth Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- Sushi D A seafood and sushi bar in the heart of Fort Greene, Brooklyn, Sushi D was opened over fifteen years ago. Patrons of this ten best Brooklyn fish restaurant will find spicy tuna and California rolls, sweet tofu, asparagus, watercress, sashimi plates and cucumber. The seafood soup is the restaurant's signature side item and dipping sauces pack a punch with jalapeno and ginger. Sushi D is a BYOB establishment and does not serve any alcohol. Sushi D: 207 Dekalb Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11205.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …