10 Career Change Options
Many people are unhappy in their careers these days and so these 10 career change options could really help them out. Your job might be dull but there are plenty of other jobs out there that offer a degree of excitement so why not make the change.
- "Realtor" One of the potentially highest paying jobs and it requires very little study time or skill. Many people only use realtors as a back up and find their homes themselves so a few weeks studying for a realty exam is the way to easy money if you want a quick career change option.
- "Alaskan Crab Fisherman" This one is harder to break into but if you are tough as nails and can manage to work in freezing conditions with no sleep then this is the career change option for you. Long hours on the Bering Sea mean huge cash pay-outs and months of relaxation between fishing trips.
- "Writer" Become a writer and work from home. No benefits, no insurance but at least you do not have to wear a shirt and tie. Lots of people try their hand at a career in writing and one or two even make a decent living from it.
- "Astronomer" If you are the kind of person who feels like the grass is always greener then a career in astronomy may be the best career change option for you. You get to spend all day spying on the moon and scouring the sky for UFO's. Cool job.
- "Life Coach" This job is great because it doesn't require any real training and ultimately it is a job without any tangible goals or results. Life coaches make lots of money by speaking and selling books but from the outside looking in it looks like a good gig.
- "Dietician" There will always be dieticians while there are fast food restaurants and every town needs at least a few. This is an easy career change option as long as you are willing to practice what you preach and set an example.
- "Hand model" If you want to keep a low profile but be on TV at the same time then become a hand model. No one will recognize your fingers on those dish soap commercials or infomercials but if you have nice looking hands you could make some money.
- "Stripper" There are always job openings for male strippers. This is one career change option you may not want to tell your parents about but it will enable you to make quick and easy money and more than likely have a good time.
- "Librarian" If you want some quiet time then become a librarian. These people actually make good money in lots of states and you get to spend all day reading the books you have always wondered about but never had time for.
- "Teacher" take what you have learnt in life and put it to use by becoming a teacher. There are always teacher shortages and it is a job that will always be needed so it has to be one of the 10 best career change options.