10 Career Options After Graduation From College
College attendees need to become familiar with at least 10 career options after graduation from college. Every year new jobs appear on the market and old careers disappear. The successful job hunters are the ones who keep the options open and stay up to date on the best career options after college.
- Actuary. In days of old we called people who tried to predict the future, soothsayers but now they are actuaries. They work for insurance companies and other corporations trying to predict the likelihood of certain things happening and they make a ton of money in the process.
- Software Engineer. Everyone uses computers these days so one of the ten best options for college students after graduation has to be working as a software engineer. These people get to be both creative and spend time fixing other peoples problems. They also do not have dress codes.
- Biologist. If you want to know what makes trees grow and animals tick then become a biologist. Some career options in this field involve teaching others involve down and dirty research but either way it is a fun idea for after college graduation.
- Historian. If you do not care much for the modern business world then look to the old world and become a historian. You spend all day reading about the good old days and once in a while you show some people around a museum. How hard is that.
- Statistician. The great thing about statistics is that you can use them to prove just about anything. If you are graduating college and looking for a career where you can prove yourself then what better job is there than this?
- Accountant. These guys are necessary and expensive for business owners and individuals to hire which means more money in your pocket. Being an accountant is not the most exciting career option for after college but it will enable you to buy a swanky car and a big house.
- Dental Hygienist. Imagine if you could earn almost as much as a dentist but not have to go to school for half as long. Well you can if you become a dental hygienist. These people make almost $100,000 a year in some instances which means it is a great option for college students about to graduate.
- Meteorologist. Everyone wants to know what the weather will be like tomorrow so a career option with good prospects is one in meteorology. If you get a gig beyond your local TV station you could really bring home the bacon.
- Philosopher. If you thought Plato and Socrates were cool then why not join them and become a philosopher too. This is not one of the most talked about career options for college students about to graduate but it is an industry that has lasted for thousands of years.
- Lawyer. If you really want to make more money than anyone else then become a lawyer. It will keep you parents happy and it remains one of the top career choices fro people graduating college.