10 Catering Kitchen Essentials
You want to use the ten catering kitchen essentials when first starting a catering business. Renting used catering equipment can help to budget the money sensibly. Eventually, you will develop a list of essential products to help you keep the business running smoothly and allow mobility in your operations. When it is time to buy them, find a company that will offer service contracts on all of the commercial catering equipment they sell.
Ten Essential Catering Equipment Products
- Blender - This kitchen essential is used to mix ingredients and make frozen beverages, appetizers and desserts.
- Dish washer - This piece of equipment makes the clean up a snap and disinfects all utensils.
- Oven, convection - This product augments the traditional oven and uses a fan to circulate air.
- Bottle refrigerator or cooler - This keeps drinks at the perfect temperature for all your catering events.
- Refrigerator - It is essential to have a large capacity double door with plenty of storage and easy access.
- Oven, multi/self cooking - This is a precision cooking product which is a considerable time saver.
- Oven, Microwave - It quickly cooks for catering and precooks in minutes.
- Fryer, gas - This is a heavy duty product with a splash back and insulated pan.
- Oven, gas range - The ultimate kitchen essential, it bakes evenly and with precision.
- Mixer, heavy duty - This product gives higher horsepower and is sturdier.
These perfect work horse machines are becoming known in the residential home scene as well. Many home owners are choosing to remodel their existing home and have upgraded their choice of equipment. Other home owners are designing their dream outdoor area including the perfect outdoor kitchen and seating areas. They have discovered these sturdy appliances. They would rather stay in their existing homes and upgrade the quality of their life by having more quality get-togethers in their newly remodeled home.