The 10 celebrities that have died in 2008 died for different reasons. Strokes, overdoses, even suicide were some of the causes of death. Who died from what?
- Heath Ledger: The actor and star of “The Dark Knight” was discovered unconscious in his bed on January 22, 2008. After his housekeeper tried to unsuccessfully revive him using CPR, he was pronounced dead. An overdose of prescription medication is the cause of death.
- Heather Stohler: The model died, along with her boyfriend, Daniel Risley, on May 11, 2008 in an accidental apartment fire.
- Isaac Hayes: The singer-songwriter, also known for providing the voice for Chef on “South Park”, was found by his wife on August 10th, 2008 collapsed by a still running treadmill. He was pronounced dead at hospital from a stroke.
- Justin Levin: The 28 year old MMA star and his wife were found December 17th, 2008 in their apartment shot to death in an apparent murder-suicide.
- Paul Newman: One September 26th, 2008, the academy award winner died among family from a long battle with lung cancer.
- Brad Renfro: Lead actor in the movie, “The Client”, died on January 15thfrom a heroine overdoses. He was 25.
- Bernie Mac: The “Bernie Mac Show” star died on August 9th, 2008 from complications with pneumonia.
- Michael Crichton: Author of “Jurassic Park”, died unexpectedly on November 4th, 2008 while undergoing chemotherapy. He’d been battling throat cancer which doctors believed he would recover from.
- George Carlin:The stand-up comedian died on June 22, 2008 after experiencing chest pains. He was 71.
- Stan Winston: After a seven year battle with multiple myeloma, the Academy Award winner died peacefully among his family on June 15th, 2008.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.