10 Celebrities You Didn't Know Smoked
The media capture the lives of the rich and famous, but these 10 celebrities that you didn’t know smoked have kept their habits out of the lime light. Under a lot of stress to perform, these celebrities find some time to relax by smoking a cigarette in secret.
- President Barack Obama has a 30-year smoking habit that he is trying to break due to his new presidential celebrity status. Obama has recently undergone a routine health checkup. The doctor has suggested that President Obama modify his diet and quit smoking.
- Britney Spears was a teenage pop idol during the early 2000’s. She has since been through rehab, divorce, and a child custody battle. Many fans have supported Britney’s return to the charts. Not worrying about her clean image anymore, there are plenty of pictures of Britney Spears smoking.
- Macaulay Culkin found his rise in celebrity stardom during the movie series “Home Alone”. He won his way into the hearts of many with his comical antics. Macaulay is all grownup now and has done a lot to shed his clean cut image. Donning messy hair and disheveled clothing, Macaulay Culkin is a smoker that can be seen with his actress girlfriend Mila Kunis.
- Mark Anthony, has an extravagant singing voice. He is a well known movie celebrity and Spanish singer. Smoking cigarettes does not seem to affect his vocal chords or his ability to stream beautiful love ballads.
- Lady Gaga has hit the music scene with several chart topping hits. Her celebrity trademark consists of over-the-top style antics and outrageous clothing, Lady Gaga is also a smoker. She claims to avoid cocaine but admits to an occasional cigarette with whisky.
- Jennifer Aniston was once known as the good girl in the television series “Friends”. She has become a box office celebrity in a string of romantic comedy movies. Aniston is slated to star in a new Judd Apatow movie named “Wanderlust”. Real life smoker Jennifer Aniston will portray a pot smoking character that has a threesome. This is a far cry from her role as Rachel on "Friends".
- Jon Gosselin has been a smoker since high school, and has continued to smoke occasionally. After his public divorce with Kate Gosselin, Jon has had negative media attention due to his choice of lifestyle.
- Simon Cowell the popular celebrity judge on American Idol is a smoker. His favorite brand of cigarette is Kool Cigarettes.
- Catherine Zeta Jones is a movie celebrity who starred as the female heroine in Zorro the movie. She caused quite a stir when pictures surfaced of her smoking during her pregnancy.
- Brad Pitt is a well known celebrity smoker and can been seen smoking cigarettes in movies. While dating Angelina Jolie, Pitt tried to hide his smoking habit as she thought he had quit a long time ago. Brad Pitt never smokes around their children, and Angelina Jolie has urged him to quit.