When you hear somebody mention 10 celebrity Democrats, do you think to yourself, 'Well, isn't that redundant?' After all, some assume that everybody in Hollywood is a Democrat. And for the most part, those folks are probably right. This list, however, narrows itself to 10 celebrity Democrats that make an impact on the culture at large.
- Barbara Streisand. When this woman sings, fans on both the right and left swoon. But when she is called to testify before congress, Republicans laugh and Democrats cringe.
Bruce Springsteen. The Boss was not shy about his support for Obama with the CD Working on a Dream. And this time, his dream came true.
Chuck D. If saying a celebrity is a democrat is redundant, would mentioning that a black entertainer is a democrat be double redundant? Probably.
- Dixie Chicks. These Chicks were ashamed that George W. Bush was from their Texas home state, which proved beyond a doubt exactly where these Southern gals stood.
George Clooney. The best thing about George Clooney's politics is that he puts his money where his mouth is, exemplified by the recent Haiti telethon.
Green Day. Like the Dixie Chicks, Green Day took their shots at Bush, declining resolutely to be American idiots.
- Jackson Browne. If there's a benefit for a cause from the left and Jackson Brown isn't there, does that cause truly exist?
- Jane Fonda. Vets still call her Hanoi Jane. Old wounds die hard.
Janeane Garofalo. Garafolo had a radio show on the left-leaning Air America network. She should stick to comedy.
- Michael J. Fox. This Canadian-born actor's support for stem cell research rubbed a lot of conservatives the wrong way.
George Clooney has had many ladies during his career, and most of his girlfriends are hotter than any woman you will eve ...
PRESIDENT BUSH IS INTERVIEWED ON FOX NEWS. Thanks to Fox Business for providing us the full transcript below I'm g ...
Eager to know what's going down in the world of hot chicks this week? We've got you covered with the week's top news on ...