10 Celebrity Diet Tips
There are 10 celebrity diet tips that Hollywood’s leading men might not dish about, but that nevertheless have been associated quite frequently with the slim and trim physique of the beaus. Ever wonder just how the hard-living movie stars and singers keep the ladies swooning?
- Clear out the system. Denzel Washington and Isaac Hayes have taken a liking to the master cleanse diet, which is a ten day detox regimen. After ingesting lemonade for ten days, the digestive system is said to be cleared of toxins.
- Take the guesswork out of portion control. Nick Carter is a fan of NutriSystem, which helps dieters determine food pairings and make healthy choices.
- Incorporate healthy eating and exercise into any schedule. The Pasternak Factor Diet has helped Kanye West to maintain proper eating and workout regimens even while on the set or stage.
- Become vegan and watch the pounds melt away. Of the top ten celebrity diet tips, this one actually has the potential to not only improve your health but your karma, too. Thorn Yorke and a host of musicians have already sworn off the meat.
- Try vegetarian living if veganism is simply too radical. Beatle Sir Paul McCartney and also Tobey Maguire are well-known vegetarians.
- Cut down on carbs, focus on lean protein, hire a personal trainer and exercise for about a year with cardio fitness workouts. If this is one of the 10 celebrity diet tips that simply does not sound like it is doable, do not despair. Of course, it did help Brad Pitt get ready for his buff-looking role in "Troy."
- Pay close attention to meal preparation and restrict fatty foods and refined products. In fashionable circles, it is known as the Karl Lagerfeld diet and yes, it is available in book form.
- Look for the lifestyle change behind the list of forbidden and allotted food choices. Even though some of the ten celebrity diet tips are based on the recommendations of personal trainers and physicians, others do not. If changes in the lifestyle do not accompany a weight loss program, there is a good chance that following the tips leads to yoyo dieting.
- Avoid fad diets. Healthy eating requires balance and even though some stars rapidly lose or gain weight for a role, they would not suggest that the average consumer should do so just because. Remember: For the stars, the weight loss or gain was a means to an end.
- Discuss any diet with a physician. Do not go it alone, especially if in the past you suffered from an eating disorder.
Even though the ten celebrity diet tips are—to varying degrees—easy to follow, it is important to recognize that they need to fit into the everyday life of an average person to become useful. For example, while Brad Pitt had the luxury of employing a private trainer, this is not usually the case for everyone. Use the ten celebrity diet tips as a springboard to discover a workable diet and exercise regimen for your unique circumstances.