10 Celebrity Married Couples
What ten celebrity married couples come to mind first? While many celebrity couples exist, these ten celebrity married couples have endured time despite high profile careers. They seem to juggle high profile, demanding careers effortlessly in addition to the rest of the responsibilities married couples have. Similar work backgrounds brought many of these ten celebrity married couples together. Loyalty, love and dedication have kept these ten celebrity married couples together.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher - Married in 2005 at a private home, the couple met at an informal dinner.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - Married in 2006 the couple has one child.
- Jay Z and Beyonce - While they are the newest of our ten celebrity married couples, the couple met in 2002 while working on an album together and were married in 2008.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - Married in 1997, they met when Pinkett tried out for a popular TV show Will was starring in.
- David and Victoria Beckham - Married in 1999, this international trend setting couple purchased a home in Los Angeles. The couple has three sons.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - Are our longest married of the ten celebrity married couples. The couple met on a TV comedy set and were married in 1988.
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale - Married in 2002 the singers met while touring and have two sons.
- Seal and Heidi Klum - Married in 2005 the ten year age difference seems to work in their favor.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - Married in 1996 the couple met while touring. The couple has three daughters.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick - Married in 1997 the two met through Parker's brother. The couple spends much of their time in Ireland.