10 Cheap Denver Hotels
When visiting Colorado, consider staying in one of these 10 cheap Denver hotels to add a few extra dollars to your budget. Denver hotels need not be expensive to be fabulous.
- Best Inn & Suites. Only five miles from downtown, this cheap Denver hotel offers free newspapers, refrigerators, and microwaves in each room. Best Inn & Suites: 4590 Quebec St., Denver, CO 80216.
- Star Motel. Visitors to this affordable hotel can enjoy basic services, an outdoor pool, and a laundry room. Star Motel: 3850 Peoria St., Denver, CO 80239.
- Motel 6. Pets are allowed at this cheap Denver hotel that offers basic amenities for guests. Motel 6: 3050 W 49th Ave., Denver, CO 80221.
- Super 8. About two miles from the Denver Coliseum, the Super 8 offer an inexpensive stay with complimentary coffee, outdoor pool, and daily maid service. Super 8: 5888 N. Broadway Blvd., Denver, CO 80216.
- Rockies Inn. This cheap Denver hotel offers an indoor pool, complimentary breakfast and a fitness club. Rockies Inn: 4760 E. Evans Ave., Denver, CO 80222.
- Microtel Inn. A discount hotel near the Denver International Airport, guests enjoy beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, free continental breakfast, and free local and long distance calling. Microtel Inn: 18600 E. 63rd Ave., Denver, CO 80249.
- Econo Lodge. This affordable Denver hotel offers free continental breakfasts and high speed internet. Econo Lodge is located less than one mile from downtown. Econo Lodge: 930 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO 80218.
- Comfort Inn & Suites. A hotel that is cheap in price but not quality, guests get broadband internet access, microwaves, and a refrigerator in each room. Comfort Inn and Suites: 4685 Quebec St., Denver, CO 80216.
- Quality Inn Peoria Way. Guests can expect coffee makers, dataports, and mini-bar in each room of this cheap Denver hotel. Quality Inn Peoria Way: 3975 Peoria Way, Denver, CO 80239.
- La Quinta Inn. This affordable Denver hotel offers guests free newspapers and a complimentary breakfast which features fresh fruits and juices. La Quinta Inn: 1975 S. Colorado Blvd. & I-25, Denver, CO 80222.
A trip to Colorado can still be enjoyable even if staying at a cheap hotel in Denver. The extra money saved by staying at a less than four-star hotel may offer travelers the opportunity to stay an extra day or two to soak up the beauty of the Rocky Mountains.