There are 10 cheap, fast sports cars that won't break your bank account to purchase but will still get you from A to B and so on faster then just about anyone else out on the road. Cheap fast sports cars are more prevalent now then they have been in the past, as making a car that is fast isn't as expensive or high-profile as it used to be in the prior muscle car decades.
- Ford Mustang or the Ford Mustang GT. This classic American sports car is still one of the cheapest to purchase brand new and has a V-8 engine, taking you from zero to 60 miles per hour in a swift 5.2 seconds. At under thirty thousand dollars, it is one o the cheapest fast sports cars on the road.
- Subaru Impreza. Despite the fact that the Subaru Impreza has an inline 4 engine, it goes from zero to sixty in 5.9 seconds. It is also an all-wheel drive vehicle, helping it's handling and making it one of the cheapest, fastest sports cars on the road.
- Mazda 3. The Mazda 3 does what Mazdas are known for, which is deliver an automobile that is incredibly inexpensive but also reliable and fast. The newest Mazda 3 models not only have the sleep styling of a sports car but the ability to go from zero to sixty in six seconds flat.
- Mazda Miata. The two seat model from the Mazda line is a light, zippy sports car that just about anyone can afford. These Mazda Miatas cost less then thirty thousand dollars new in most cases, making them the quintessential cheap fast sports car.
- Honda Civic. One of the smallest models of car in the Honda line, these two door sports cars are light, allowing them to be incredibly speedy. The newer models of these cars have smallin-line 4 engines but can go from zero to 60 miles per hour in 6.5 seconds, which isn't bad for a cheap, fast sports car that costs just over twenty thousand dollars new.
- Nissan 350Z. A beautifully styled automobile, the Nissan 350Z is also very fast and very inexpensive for a sports car of it's ilk. These cheap fast sports cars go from zero to sixty in six seconds and cost under thirty thousand dollars brand new.
- Mini Cooper. The small European import is tiny in size but solid and fast, putting a sports car in a subcompact's body. Despite it's tiny size, the Mini Cooper goes from zero to sixty in 6.5 seconds and costs just over twenty thousand dollars brand new.
- Honda Accord. The newly styled Honda Accords are some of the most attractive versions of this automobile ever produced, if not some of the sleekest on the road in general, remindful of the 90's models of Lexus sports cars. With engines that are more powerful then ever before, these newest models of Accord are incredibly fast and cost leas then thirty thousand dollars brand new, making them some of the cheapest fast sports cars.
- Nissan Sentra Spec-V. This specific model of sports car from Nissan is surprising in that it has this much speed in a car that is considered a relatively base model. But the Spec-V goes from zero to sixty in 6.8 seconds and has body styling that is as attractive as any cheap fast sports car on the road.
- Volkswagon GTI. The GTI has a zippy inline 4 engine but the vehicle is small and light, making it one of the fastest small sports cars on the road. It is priced at just over twenty thousand dollars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …