10 Cheap Japanese Cars
If you are looking for a descent foreign made vehicle, then you must know the 10 cheap Japanese cars. Besides their well known affordability, you can also count on their reliability and durability. If you have plenty of driving to do, a Japanese car would fit your bill perfectly.
- Toyota Yaris. The Yaris offers these two models: a sedan and a hatchback. The hatchback model comes with three-door or five-door. The drive out price range is between $13,000 to $15,000 and has an mpg of 29/35. Yaris is absolutely unbeatable due to its excellent safety features, comfy front seats, and great gas mileage.
- Mitsubishi Lancer. Mitsubishi offers the Lancer in two different models, a sedan and a sportsback. This car will cost you between $16,000 to $18,000. It has an mpg of 25/33. You definitely can’t go wrong with the Lancer if you want a car with stylish exterior, sleek steering, and great seats.
- Suzuki SX4. The SX4 comes with four models: a sedan, a sports sedan, a sportsback, and a crossover. You can get a sedan for $14,000. If you want to upgrade your purchase to the crossover model, it will cost you around $17,000. The mpg is 22/30. You will appreciate what the SX4 has to offer: easy to drive, spacious headroom, and great visibility.
- Nissan Versa. There are two models of the Nisson Versa, a four-door sedan and a five-door hatchback. The price tag on this Japanese baby is pretty cheap, and the average mpg is 26/34. You will totally get your money's worth with Versa because of its roomy rear seats, and the huge cargo space.
- Honda Civic. The Honda Civic has stood the test of time as one of the most reliable and affordable Japanese cars, ranging from a sedan to a 2-door coupe. Depending on the model and trim that you want, the price may vary from $16,000 to $25,000, with an mpg of 26/34. If you want a compact car with impressive interior features and stunning gas mileage, then you should own the Civic.
- Toyota Corolla. The Toyota Corolla is yet another sterling choice for a cheap Japanese car. This vehicle is a four-door sedan that comes with three trims. You can own this car if you only want to spend between $16,000 to $19,000. The mpg is 28/35. If you are looking for extreme comfort, excellent performance, and fuel efficiency, the Corolla gets it all for you.
- Toyota Camry. The next level up from the Corolla is the Toyota Camry. The Camry is a four-door sedan which has five trims for you to choose from. If you want a spacious low end luxury car, Camry is an excellent choice. The price range is between $20,000 to $27,000, with an mpg of 22/33. The hybrid model can give you a much higher mpg: 31/35. Regardless of which trim you want to go with, you can definitely look forward to a completely smooth and quiet ride along with plenty of space for people and cargo.
- Honda Fit. A newer release from Honda, the Fit is a five-door hatchback that comes with two trims: basic and sport. Due to its innovative design, this compact car has plenty of room for people and cargo. You will have so much fun driving the Fit. In addition, the drive-out price is between $16,000 to $19,000. It has a very impressive mpg of 28/35.
- Scion xA. If you want a mini five-door hatchback, you should check out the xA. The mpg is 32/38. It surely is a great bargain because this car comes with features like: ABS, A/C, power windows, locks, mirrors and steering; a six-speaker Pioneer stereo with a CD player and remote mini-jack port; a rear wiper; rear defroster; a tachometer; and a 60/40-split-folding rear seat. All of these amenities will only cost you around $13,000 to $15,000.
- Mazda2. Just like the Honday Fit, the Mazda2 is also a five-door hatchback with two trims: sport and touring. This car will cost you about $16,000 to $18,000. The mpg is 28/35. You can buy a car that comes with comfy seating, stylish inside out, and remarkable operations for less than $20,000.