When planning a trip to sunny California, consider staying in one of these ten cheap Los Angeles hotels. Guests at these hotels typically do not have the fine amenities found at more expensive lodging facilities, but the difference in price often makes up the difference.
- Cecil Hotel. A historic landmark in downtown Los Angeles, this cheap hotel offers a wake-up service, phone in the bathroom, and in-room internet access for about $50 a night. Cecil Hotel: 640 S. Main St., Los Angeles, CA 90014.
- Royal Pagoda Motel. An inexpensive hotel in Chinatown, guests can expect a clean, safe environment minus the extra frills. An overnight stay at this hotel runs about $55 nightly. Royal Pagoda Motel: 995 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Americas Best Value Inn Los Angeles. Near to the Los Angeles Convention Center and Staples Center, this affordable hotel offers free parking and basic amenities. For an average cost of $57 nightly, this hotel is a value. Americas Best Value Inn Los Angeles: 906 S. Alvarado St., Los Angeles, CA 90006.
- Economy Inn Hollywood. Basic amenities such as daily maid service and cable television are offered at this cheap Los Angeles hotel. Guests are welcome at this no-frills hotel for about $55 nightly. Economy Inn Hollywood: 5308 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
- Wilshire Park Plaza. An affordable hotel located in the downtown area, this little known hotel offers an outdoor pool. Overnight accommodations average about $57. Wilshire Park Plaza: 607 S. Park View St., Los Angeles, CA 90057.
- Welcome Inn. Guests at this affordable Los Angeles hotel can expect daily maid service, in room wireless internet and non-smoking rooms for an average price of about $57 a night. Welcome Inn: 1840 Colorado Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90041.
- Rose Bowl Motel. Quality accommodations at a cheap price await guests at this hotel located in the heart of Los Angeles. For only about $59 a night, guests can sleep well knowing they haven't blown the budget. Rose Bowl Motel: 1529 Colorado Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90041.
- Jerry's Motel. Guests at Jerry's Motel can expect a complimentary breakfast, refrigerator and microwave in the room, and excellent service for a cheap price. Many visitors return to Jerry's for the clean, comfortable rooms and the affordable average nightly stay of about $65. Jerry's Motel: 285 Lucas Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- Alta Cienega Motel. Near Sunset Strip and the beach, this cheap motel is clean and peaceful. For an average price of about $65 a night, this hotel may be the perfect hideaway. Alta Cienega Motel: 1005 N. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Wilshire Inn. Free newspapers, car rental, and complimentary coffee can be found at this cheap hotel. Expect an overnight stay to cost about $65. Wilshire Inn: 3400 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90020.
A stay in beautiful California is always nice, but a stay in a cheap Los Angeles hotel while in California is even better. Consider reserving the hotel rooms as soon as travel plans are announced in order to ensure a great place to stay.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.