10 Cheap Reliable Cars
Are you in search of 10 cheap reliable cars? Well look no further, because we've got the perfect list to suit whatever your needs are. There are plenty of good, cheap cars that can last a long time, without putting a hole in your wallet. In addition to being cheap and reliable, most of these cars have excellent gas mileage as well! Why spend more on an expensive car, when you can purchase a cheaper car that is just as reliable and efficient? Read on to learn what some of the 10 best cheap reliable cars are.
- Honda Insight. This compact vehicle is perfect for teens and younger drivers, but anyone can buy this fun little car. The Insight even features a dash that gives the drivers positive feedback for driving safely! It starts at around $21,000, and is one of the cheapest hybrid cars you will find.
- Ford Fiesta. This cheap and reliable car is small and fun to drive. The car comes with excellent crash safety ratings, making it a very safe vehicle to drive. The Fiesta comes with an automatic transmission and is very fuel-efficient as well. The Fiesta starts at only $13,320.
- Hyundai Accent. The Accent is becoming more and more popular in recent years, as Hyundai's are gaining a reputation for being some of the most reliable cars in existence. The Accent is easy to drive and has excellent gas mileage for those who tend to drive long distances everyday. Starts at $13,695.
- Toyota Corolla. The Corolla is a small, yet very reliable little car. It is also one of the cheapest Toyotas you can purchase, and perfect for those looking for good, reliable cars that won't cost an arm and a leg. This vehicle is priced as low as $15,600.
- Kia Forte. Besides from being very cheap, the Kia Forte also comes with six airbags, electronic stability control, and anti-lock brakes. The Forte is very affordable, starting at just around $14,500.
- Volkswagen Jetta. The Jetta starts at around $18,000, and features excellent safety features, making it perfect for teens or young drivers. The handling for the Jetta is very smooth and easy as well.
- Toyota Yaris. The Yaris is very affordable- starting at only $12,955- and is very compact and fun to drive. It is also a Toyota vehicle, and Toyotas are known for being generally very reliable and fuel-efficient.
- Honda Accord. This is the second affordable Honda on our list, starting at only $21,180. Besides from being cheap, reliable, and great on gas, the Accord is well put together and built with excellence.
- Mitsubishi Galant. The 2011 Galant starts at only $22,359, and is perfect for those on a budget who do not want to sacrifice quality. This is an excellent car with superb handling, and is also very fuel efficient.
- Subaru Impreza. This compact, reliable little car is very affordable, starting at around $17,500. Like most cars on this list, the Impreza gets excellent gas mileage and is generally safe to drive and handle.