10 Cheap Sports Cars 2009
If you are thinking about buying a sports car but have a small budget, then take a look at our list of the 10 cheap sport cars of 2009. In order to make this list of the 10 cheap sport cars of 2009, the base price for the car had to be under $30,000. They also had to be a fun car to drive and somewhat cheap to maintain. Then again if a car is under 30 thousand dollars it should be cheap to maintain.
- Mini Cooper S: Granted a Mini Cooper S can get high up there in price but if you get the base model you can get one for under 30 thousand dollars. Its a fun little sports car to drive and despite it being called a Mini Cooper depending on how tall you are it is pretty roomy.
- Ford Mustang: One of Americans all time great sport cars makes this list of the 10 cheap sport cars of 2009. With a V6 the basic Mustang still gives you a lot of power and fun. It is one of the best bang for the buck sport car on the market.
- Dodge Challenger: Another one of Americans all time great sport cars make this list. The Dodge Challenger would be a great car if the interior did not seem so out dated and if you could see out of the rear window.
- Honda Civic: Great mileage and a great price. On top of that the Honda Civic is a car that you can easily upgrade in the future if you wanted to. On top of that these things last forever.
- Chevy Cobalt: Despite being discontinued the Cobalt was a great little car from Chevy. It got great gas mileage and was a fun car drive. The only downside would be its outdated interior.
- Nissan 370Z: The 370Z barley made this list with a starting price of 30 thousand dollars. It is a great sports car however the reliability has been below average for it. That is something you should consider if you plan on owning one for awhile.
- Mazada MX5: Does anything really need to be said about this car? Like the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger the Mazada MX5 is a classic. Like the Honda Civic there are plenty of after market parts for it if you decide to upgrade it in the future.
- Mazada 3: One of two four door cars on this list of 10 cheap sport cars 2009. The Mazada 3 is a great little sport cars. It has an affordable price and is fun to drive plus the interior is pretty luxurious for the price range.
- Volkswagon GTI: German engineering. Does anything else really need to be said. The downside to the GTI is reliability is a little iffy but besides that it is an excellent sports car.
- Audi A3: Another German car it handles great and is pretty fun to drive The downside to it is as with most German cars the Audi A3 is going to be pretty expensive to own after the warranty expires.