We have the top 10 cheap travel destinations in December. You can enjoy a wonderful vacation all while keeping your checkbook happy. Traveling during the month of December is a great time to visit several destinations.
- Greece Traveling to Greece during the month of December offers excellent off-season discounts. You will also find that there are fewer crowds during the month of December. The weather is much cooler during the winter months so make sure to bring warm clothes. You will also find the holiday celebrations to be some of the best.
- Napa, CA If you enjoy wine tasting and being pampered then Napa, Ca is the place to go. Most of the year you will find this top travel destination to be fairly expensive. During the month of December you can find several discounts. Some of the best spas in all of California are located in Napa and offer several off-season discounts.
- Hawaii Hawaii is a beautiful place to visit anytime of the year. Traveling to Hawaii in December can offer some hefty discounts. Planning in advance can get you an excellent discount on airfare as well. The weather is still pretty warm during the month of December so don't forget to pack that bathing suit. Hawaii is a top ten cheap travel destination during the month of December.
- Cancun, Mexico Cancun is normally a fairly inexpensive travel destination but during the month of December you will save even more. Cancun isn't as festive as other destinations during the holidays making it a top cheap travel destination. The weather is normally very pleasant during the month of December and the hurricane season is long gone!
- South Africa South Africa is a lovely place to visit during the month of December. The prices are cheaper than any of time of the year and the weather is lovely. You will find several discounts of vacation packages and excursions. South Africa is a top cheap travel destination during December.
- Miami, FL Miami is a very popular winter destination. While Miami can get fairly crowded during the winter the rates are still excellent. The weather during the month of December is much cooler than the summer months. You can still get plenty of time at the beach during the month of December making Miami and excellent cheap travel destination.
- New Orleans, LA New Orleans is a popular travel destination during the months of February and March since that is when Mardi Gras is going on. Traveling to the vibrant city of New Orleans in December will afford you excellent rates on hotels and airfare. New Orleans is also less crowded during the month of December making this a top cheap travel destination.
- New York, NY New York is an amazing city to visit during December. The streets are normally covered in snow and the city is full of holiday spirit. You can get excellent discounts on hotels and airfare when you book in advance. Visiting New York during December is something everyone should experience at least once.
- Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles is full of entertainment and is a popular travel destination year round. During the month of December you will find great rates on hotels, airfares and amusement park tickets. Traveling during the first week of December will offer the best discounts. Make sure to bring clothing for all seasons as the weather tends to be sunny one day and raining the next. Los Angeles is a top cheap travel destination!
- Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas is a popular destination all year. You can normally find discounts anytime of the year but during December expect even higher discounts. If you book in advance you can often get discounts on some of the best shows in all of Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a top cheap travel destination during the month of December.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …