10 Cheesiest Pickup Lines That Work
These are the 10 cheesiest pickup lines that work on good-natured women. Having a stash of pickup lines will not help you in a flirtatious situation unless they are witty and somewhat non-offensive. Before using these lines, however, beware that all pickup lines are doomed to fail if the guy does not exude a sincere charming vibe. Use these conversation starters as a type of "Dumbo's feather" to help let your true nice guy light shine.
- "I know I'm a frog, but if you kiss me, I'll turn into a prince." This line is sweet and plays on every woman's childhood fantasy of meeting her knight in shining armor. If she has ever idolized a Disney princess' life, she might just give you a chance.
- "Hey, I'm looking for a friend. Would you be my friend?" This line might come off as a little creepy, but can work on the right girl. In today's world of non pretentious social networking, asking a girl to be your friend is nothing more than asking her to go out for coffee when you're particularly bored.
- "I'm sorry, were you talking to me? No, well, you can if you want to." This pickup line might catch a woman a little bit off guard. But, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. It has the potential to cause a genuine giggle and hopefully, a conversation.
- You smash an ice cube on the bar and say, "I seem to have broken the ice, let's talk." A little bit of playful drama goes a long way. While this strategy will get you noticed, try not to go overboard.
- "See my friend over there? Yeah, well, he wants to know if you think I'm cute." This skit will take the help of a friend. If it works, maybe you can help him use the same strategy on someone else across the room.
- "I miss my favorite teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?" While she is not likely to say yes right away to the question, the vulnerable tone of the clause will help your future chances. Be prepared to be a practiced "cuddler" if it works, however.
- "If I followed you home, would you keep me?" This is another line that may catch her off guard. It will remind her of puppies, however, and this connotation will always be to your advantage.
- "Can we talk? Or, should we keep flirting at a distance?" This is a good line because it gives the impression that you already know that she is flirting with you. This presumption on her part could play well for you.
- "I don't know what you think of me, but, I hope it is at least PG-13." This cheesy pickup line is best used in an overly non-offensive way. It is a little risky, but can be an effective at getting a woman thinking about you in a romantic way.
- "Hey, somebody farted. Let's get out of here!" This line is sure to get a laugh. Besides that, what girl is not going to agree with this proposition?