10 Cheesiest Pickup Lines
It’s not easy to pick the 10 cheesiest pickup lines from the hundreds out there. After all, “cheesy” describes most pickup lines. Pickup lines are usually witty one-liners designed to start a conversation. Rarely subtle, they are obvious displays of romantic interest. Portrayed as funny, flattering, or cute, here are ten of the cheesiest pickup lines a guy can use to get a date. Use them at your own risk.
- “I’m not drunk. I’m just intoxicated. By you.” Many girls have heard this line at a bar, club, or party. Meant to be a compliment, this pickup line is one of the oldest and cheesiest lines around.
- “If being sexy was a crime, you would be guilty as charged.” This is another one of the cheesiest pickup lines ever used. It’s as popular as the “intoxicated by you” line, and just as over-used.
- “Sorry, but you owe me a drink.” This cheesy pickup line starts with a question. When the girl asks, “Why do I owe you a drink?” the guy replies, “Because I dropped mine when I looked at you.”
- “Can I have directions?” This cheesy pickup line starts with a simple question. When the girl says, “Directions to where?” the guy completes the line with a twinkle in his eyes and an answer on his lips, “To your heart.”
- “Do you have a map?” This cheesy pickup line is similar to the one above. When the girl wonders, “Why do you need a map?” the guy says, “I’m getting lost in your eyes.”
- “Do you have a band-aid?” This pickup line starts with a question, asked with a serious face. Whether or not the girl shows real concern, the guy follows up with his explanation, “I just scraped my knee falling for you.”
- “I was wondering if you have an extra heart.” Most girls have heard this cheesy pickup line, and they know what’s coming next. The guy follows his opener with, “It seems you have mine,“ or “Mine seems to have been stolen.”
- “There isn’t a word in the dictionary for how good you look.” This line, like all pickup lines, is designed to flatter. It’s one of the most popular lines used by guys to compliment a girl’s appearance.
- “There is something wrong with my cell phone.” When a guy starts his pickup line with this announcement, he hopes the girl will ask why. Then he can give her the rest of the line, his answer, “It doesn’t have your number in it.”
- “You are so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line.” Rounding out the list of cheesiest pickup lines, this one even uses the topic in the line. It’s not an original line, but it’s a common one. Sometimes it even works as a conversation starter.