10 Christian Couples Sex Tips
Here are 10 Christian couples sex tips. Oftentimes, society makes it seem as if Christian couples are not really having sex, when in fact most have wonderful sex lives. The following Christian couples sex tips are of course are not limited to these ten, the sky is definitely the limit as to what you and your partner want to do.
- Put God first. No matter what you decide to do in life, it will be so much better when you put God at the beginning of everything. It is no different when you are dealing with Christian Sex and are striving to achieve the wonderful sex life God wants you and your spouse to have.
- Exercise control. When addressing Christian Sex, it is very important that you exercise control. This is before you get married as well as when you are married. Just because you are married does not give you permission to get out of control. You still need to be gentle and caring with your partner.
- Communicate. Communication plays a huge role in everything and when dealing with Christian Sex, this tip is a big one. You have to listen to your spouse so you are better to meet his or her needs. Only your spouse can tell you what they like and don't like so make sure you listen. God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason.
- Go back to the basics. When dealing with Christian Sex, think about what you did when you were courting your spouse and go back to that. She enjoyed you surprising her with flowers, candy, and the random phone calls so make sure you do those things without her having to tell you. Think of all the extra points you will score.
- Affection. Nothing can cause more problems than loss of affection. Christian Sex would not be complete without stressing the need for affection. Something simple as holding hands, hugs, and kisses in passing can go a long way.
- Be kind and thoughtful. You have to always remember your spouse and be thoughtful of her feelings when to comes to Christian Sex. If you lose your spouse among everything else you have going on, you may not be able to get him or her back.
- Ask you spouse out on a date. Just because you now have children doesn't mean you can't act like teenagers again, so asking your spouse out can come as a wonderful surprise when you are talking about Christian Sex.
- Cook your spouses favorite meal. Nothing can shift things like your spouse not having to come home and cook and can definitely help you with your Christian Sex life. Make sure that you also do the dishes and you should be well on your way to a nice romantic evening.
- Do something unexpected. Another good tip in dealing with Christian Sex is to do something your spouse does not expect or didn't have to ask for. Find a babysitter and take her to that restaurant she has wanted to go to or to see the new movie that was just released. Every couple needs to make time for each other.
- Give each other a massage. This is definitely a good way to be well on your way to good Christian Sex because you are able to lovingly relax your mate and achieve a deep level of intimacy with your partner.
You always want to make sure you try to stay in tune with your spouse as best you can and unfortunately this can be very difficult in today's world. These Christian couples sex tips can help you be on your way and help you and your spouse achieve the wonderful sex life God wants you to have.