10 Christian Songs About Love
If you attend a Christian wedding, you will probably hear at least one of these 10 Christian songs about love. These popular Christian wedding songs are often enjoyed as solos, duets or instrumentals. They are standards on wedding compilation albums and other Christian recordings.
- “I Will Be Here” “I Will Be Here” is a romantic Christian love song by Steven Curtis Chapman, a contemporary Christian singer-songwriter. This wedding song tops the list of Christian songs about love.
- “Cherish the Treasure” “Cherish the Treasure” is a tender wedding duet by husband-and-wife duo, Steve and Marijean Green. The song’s lyrics contain both a marital promise and an acknowledgment of God’s help.
- “Love of My Life” “Love of My Life” is a beautiful composition by Jim Brickman, an accomplished pianist and songwriter. The song features the vocal talents of Michael W. Smith, one of today’s most influential Christian music artists. The narrator sings for his wife, the love of his life.
- “Household of Faith” “Household of Faith” is another song by Christian musicians Steve and Marijean Green. The couple sings about the start of a new marriage and the home they will build together with faith.
- “Answered Prayer” “Answered Prayer” is popular wedding song by Bob Carlisle, an award-winning Christian musician. It features vocals by another Christian musician, Lisa Bevill. The song is one of praise and thanksgiving to God for the gift of love and marriage.
- “God Causes All Things to Grow” Christian singer Steve Green sings yet another Christian love song with “God Causes All Things to Grow.” The song lyrics suggest dreams for the future and the promises of God.
- “Love Will Be Our Home” “Love Will Be Our Home” is a Christian love song by Susan Ashton, a contemporary Christian music and country music artist. The lyrics speak of love and marriage, family and home.
- “Only God Could Love You More” “Only God Could Love You More” is a popular Christian wedding song made famous by gospel singer, Kelly Nelon. “Only God could love you more than I do,” she sings.
- “We Three Are One” “We Three Are One” is a beautiful Christian love song focusing on a “cord of three strands,” the circle of love that is husband, wife and God. Written by Lowell Lundstrom, an evangelist and musician, the song is often performed as an instrumental piece.
- “I Believe God Put Us Together” Various artists have performed “I Believe God Put Us Together,” a song written by Carroll Roberson, an evangelist and musician who preaches the Jewish roots of the Christian faith. The narrator sings a prayer to God for the one who is his love.