10 Christmas Gift Ideas On A Budget 2010
Everyone wants to give nice gifts, but in lean budget times it can be difficult, so here's 10 Christmas gift ideas on a budget in 2010. Gifts do not need to be expensive, but they do need to be fun or enjoyable. The gifts people remember are the ones that made them laugh, or spurred them to some form of enjoyment. With that in mind, here are 10 Christmas Gift Ideas on a Budget for 2010.
- Chocolate. Chocolate is always a safe bet. Just about everyone likes chocolate and there are many types to choose from as well as many styles or packages.
- Used books. Used book stores sell books at very low cost. You can also at times get a gift certificate for small book stores.
- Used music. Used music is another great value, CDs and tapes from used music stores are often very cheap.
- Homemade cookies. Cookies are another feel-good type gift. They will be especially meaningful if the person knows you made them.
- Local products. Any locally made item, such as barbecue sauce.
- Games. Board games or small electronic games are fun and are usually inexpensive.
- Movie tickets. You may get movie gift tickets at your local theater, or get video rental gift certificates at your local video store.
- Coffee or tea. Get a coffee cup with specialty coffees inside, or a teacup with specialty teas.
- Food items. Special muffin mix with a muffin pan makes a nice gift that can both be eaten and kept.
- Local cookbook. During the year watch for local groups, schools or churches putting together cookbooks. These often have unusual recipes that make a memorable gift.