10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Dad
Look no further because these 10 Christmas gift ideas for dad are sure to make any father burst for joy! Whether your dad is into sports, tools, cars or all of the above, these gift ideas are sure to please just about any hard working dad.
- Golf Gift Certificate Offered at just about any golf course, a gift certificate to your local golf course will allow your dad to get away and hit the links for the day. A round of golf ranges in price from $25 to $150, so check with your local course for their specific green fees. Best of all, getting him a gift certificate will give him a little extra to spend in the pro shop or the driving range.
- Movie Passes Available at your local theater, movie passes are a great gift for the dad who considers himself a film buff. You can opt to buy multiple movie passes or packages which include food and drink while at the theater.
- Sport Tickets Which dad wouldn't love to take in a great game in person? Purchase your dad tickets to an upcoming sporting event, such as a professional or college game. Check online for specials and promotional packages because many teams put out great deals around the holidays.
- Tools While you may not be able to afford power tools, your local hardware and home repair stores are filled with smaller, affordable tools that will wow your dad. Look for tools such as stud finders, levels and mini tool kits to wow over Mr. Fix It.
- Beer of the Month Club Get your dad a membership to this fun and exclusive club that will send him a unique bottle of brew once a month for an entire year. This gift for any beer lover is the gift that keeps on giving because his membership will last all year long.
- Money Clip Instead of buying another boring leather wallet for your dad, opt for a silver money clip. These sentimental and practical gifts can be found at jewelry stores and online and usually includes free engraving.
- Cigars Visit your local cigar shop and pick up a couple of your dad's favorite stogies. If you don't know what kind your dad likes, seek the advice of the knowledgeable sales staff to help you select the right one. This gift will make your dad feel like a sophisticated gentleman for the evening.
- Sports Memorabilia Get your dad the gift that doubles as a piece of art with custom-made or signed sports memorabilia. Look for official team jerseys, autographed pictures and even customizable gear online and in sporting goods stores.
- Concert Tickets Chances are it has been a while since your dad has been to a concert, so surprise him with tickets to one of his favorite bands in concert.
- Massage Most men are afraid to admit it, but even they like a little pampering now and then. Massages are a great way to pamper your hard working dad and are surprisingly affordable at around $50. If your dad is stubborn, go ahead and book an appointment for him so he has no one of saying no!
Posted on: Dec. 23, 2010