10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Sister
Be nice to your sister this season by buying her one of these 10 Christmas gift ideas for sister. Whether she's young or old, there is something among these gift ideas that she'll be looking for under the Christmas tree.
- Perfume- Your sister may already have a signature scent that she currently uses. Increase her stash by giving her a bottle of her current favorite perfume, or pick from among the thousands of other perfumes available on the market. If your sis is only a teen, try getting her a fragrance from her favorite celebrity.
- Gift Basket- Gift baskets are great because they can be personalized to fit the needs of the individual receiving it. If your sister is eleven or younger, she'd love a fun gift basket of the latest toys. Pre-teens and older would appreciate gift baskets more tailored to their hobbies and interests, so choose carefully.
- Electronics- This gift idea is on just about everyone's Christmas gift list. The latest cell phone, music player or even an electronic book reader would bring joy to anyone's face this season.
- Shoes- This gift idea may be a bit risky so be smart about it. You may need to casually inquire about a particular pair she's been eyeing and know her shoe size. A pair of trendy flats, cold weather boots or fashionable sneakers would be great for a sister who's not yet able to strut around in heels.
- Clothes- Sisters of all ages can appreciate good clothes. A pair of designer jeans, a cute coat or a nice dress would be great if you know your sister's taste in clothing. If you're still not sure, ask one of her best friends for some ideas.
- Jewelry- For a younger sister, a charm bracelet, pair of earrings or a subtle necklace would be appropriate. An older sister might appreciate a jewelry set that includes the necklace and earrings, a fancy watch or even a set of bangles.
- Purse- A designer handbag, purse or coin wallet is a great gift idea for a mature sister. However, this is one of those times when it would be best to know your sister's taste. Observe the type of purses that she currently uses or go shopping with her before Christmas. That way, you'll be able to see the types of purses that draw her attention, and we're sure she'll drop more than a few hints.
- Ipad- Who wants one? We do! We do! These items are the latest craze this season and would make a great Christmas gift idea for your sister. If she doesn't already own one of these, she'll love you even more if you left one sitting under the Christmas tree for her.
- Tickets to a Concert- Try something a bit different this year and give your sister two tickets to see her favorite performer. Choose someone you both enjoy and hopefully she'll be so pleased, she just might bring you along
- Gift Card- Who doesn't want a gift card to their favorite store? If you're afraid of buying your sister the wrong holiday gift, present her with a retail gift card. Trust me, she'll be happy you got her anything at all and even more elated at the opportunity to go shopping.
Posted on: Dec. 08, 2010