Listening to these 10 Christmas rap lyrics can certainly get you in the holiday spirit. Christmas is not always about getting presents and sharing family time. For some, it means another day that the world just isn't too kind. Find the Christmas rap lyrics that fit you the best and sing-along.
- "Happy Holidays, The Rap" GoRemy. This humorous song tops the list of Christmas rap lyrics. The song compares the decorations to Myspace girls, teasing Santa with cookies and going drunk shopping at the mall.
- "Punchline Christmas Rap" Punchline. Making the list of Christmas rap lyrics comes the good-time feeling band Punchline. Their Christmas jingle tells of stealing Christmas trees and wearing Misfit shoes.
- "Christmas Rappin" Kurtis Blow. On this list of Christmas rap lyrics comes the first rap to be receive radio play during the holiday season. After 8 seasons of play, the song itself went gold.
- "Xmas Rap" Treacherous Three. This gangster song makes the list of Christmas rap lyrics. The words "Man I don't what y'all talking about cause when I come to your town I just get kicked out. You think I'm getting presents made for free. I gotta pay them elves and ain't nobody paying me" kinda says it all.
- "Christmas Gift Rap" The Broadway Kids. Next on the list of Christmas rap lyrics comes the tune about the bad parts of the holiday season. Shopping obviously isn't a favorite activity for this rap group.
- "Santa Baby" Run DMC. The classic rappers make the list of Christmas rap lyrics for their ironic remake. The originally wholesome tune finds it's X-rated twin in this song.
- "A Christmas Rap" Matt Mullholland. On the list of Christmas rap lyrics comes this very explicit song. The cynical words come down to only wanting one thing for Christmas, and it can't be wrapped and placed under the tree.
- "Christmas Time is Here" Sarah McLaughlin. This entry on the list of Christmas rap lyrics comes from an unlikely source. The crooning love song artist raps along to a cheery beat in this tune.
- "Last Christmas" Rap Allstars. The remake of the Wham song makes the list of Christmas rap lyrics. The twisted tune changes up the song just enough to fit the rap genre.
- "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" B2K. The final entry on list of Christmas rap lyrics is a simple remake of a classic tune. The only thing that changed for this song is the tempo and the beat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.