They will forever be the ones we seek out, so what are the top 10 classic tennis shoes of all time? No matter what the trend seems to be, these are the one major designs that retailers make sure line their aisles each season. No matter what the popular magazines are saying is in fashion, shoppers ask for one of these every time. So, if you need the tennis shoe that never goes out of styles, is comfortable and really is the very best bargain, just look for one of these:
- The Men's Adidas CT Classic Performance Tennis Shoe. Always available in white with silver, silver gray, navy or black. Described as a comfortable, lightweight, classic with a clean cut look and is perfect for work, exercise and can be worn just about anywhere or to do anything.
- K-Swiss Classic Luxury Edition Women's Tennis Shoe. Available in all white. Designed to be worn for play, while biking, walking, on casual Fridays with your jeans or even while playing with your little ones. They are the quintessential classic tennis shoe.
- Men's Lacoste Nistos Tennis Shoe. Available in white with the signature Lacoste Croc logo perfect for any outfit. Simple and classic with upper leather guaranteeing the durable design and your foot's comfort. The leather also keeps sweat off your outfit.
- Reebok Club C- Men's White/Navy Tennis Shoe. Made of a soft leather that is not only durable, but extremely comfortable. And if looks is what you want, this one is "downright stylish."
- Reebok NPC II Men's Classic Tennis Shoe. The soft leather design makes it one for the man who wants a shoe that is not only durable but also comfortable and supportive. With padded heels, the EVA midsole and rubber outersole this tennis shoe withstands the test of time and is more than reliable.
- Princess Classic Tennis Shoe. For the little lady who loves the morning walk in the cool winter air. A Reebok design made with a terry and foam sock liner, rubber and EVA midsole with built in vents for breathe ability.
- Adidas Rod Laver Tennis Shoe. One of the most popular tennis shoes ever, making it an all time classic. The Rod Laver designs are versatile enough to wear whenever and for whatever. They have been seen even at cultural events and on Broadway!
- The Fred Perry Lace to Toe Plimsoll Canvas. A UK Import designed for a Wimbledon champion who became a three time winner. Originally produced in the 1940's, the shoe is designed with a canvas uppers, gum rubber outersole and winged emblem.
- The K-Swiss Grancourt Tennis Shoe. A reliable shoe with a steady upper leather outersole. Described as a solid, heavy shoe but durable and lasting. Made of synthetic leather with customers recommendations running for this brand nine out of ten times.
- The K-Swiss Mohr Tennis Shoe. A classic that is not only comfortable but absorbs the abuse all tennis players feel while maneuvering the court. The shoe is high in durability.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.