Recently broke up with your girlfriend and need to know 10 clean pick up lines that work? Most women will tell you that a dirty pick up line is a surefire way to get the cold shoulder. But don’t lose hope just yet! A clean pick up line that comes from a good place, might just pique her interest enough to land you her digits. Here is a list of 10 clean pick up lines that work.
- “Excuse me; can you empty your purse? I think you stole my heart.” Yes, it’s a little cheesy, but it’s not dirty, or inappropriate, and might just be effective with a sentimental girl.
- “You don’t remember me? I guess we’ve only met in my dreams.” Sweet, without being over the top. This one would work well a lady you’ve seen around town, but haven’t actually spoken to yet.
- “I wish I were sine squared and you were cosine squared, because together we could be one.” This one is perfect for those nerdy math types. Do not attempt to use this clean pick up line if you’ve been drinking. You will twist the words and the message will be lost.
- “Do you have a map? I think I got lost in your eyes.” This pick up line is to the point, without being obscene or overly sexual. Most women are okay with a handsome stranger complimenting her eyes.
- “There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.” Keep your phone out and ready to hand to her. If you physically hand her your phone, it will be much more difficult for her to refuse your request.
- “Here I am! What were your other two wishes?” Only attempt this pick up line if you have both been drinking. If you are completely sober when you utter this line you will come across as a smug jerk.
- “See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.” A pick up line that is basic, without being too creepy or personal. Try to flash your car keys if you have them. Women love men with wheels.
- “Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?” Pick up lines that are questions are always a good idea. They give your new girl an easy prompt to get the conversation started.
- “Were you a Girl Scout? Because you’ve tied my heart in a knot.” Use this opportunity to ask her another question about herself. When given the opportunity, women love to talk about themselves.
- “You’re so beautiful I forgot my pick up line.”Perhaps one of the most effective pick up lines, because it’s a pick up line in disguise. No need for catchy phrases or rhymes. This pick up line is straight to the point without being dramatic or overtly sexual.
Use 1 of these 10 clean pick up lines the next time you go out, and you might just find that cool chick you have been dreaming about.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.