10 Clean Pickup Lines
Whether these 10 clean pickup lines actually work as intended is debatable, but they are sure to elicit a smile from the recipient. Pickup lines are humorous conversation starters that display obvious romantic interest. Traditional, flirty, funny, or cocky, pickup lines are designed to exhibit the speaker’s wit. Here are ten clean pickup lines to tuck away for future reference.
- “I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.” Okay, this clean pickup line is not very original. But a girl appreciates the effort whenever you notice her, and she will enjoy the compliment.
- “If you were words on a page, you would be what they call the fine print.” This clean pickup line also uses a compliment to break the ice. Be sure to stress the word “fine” when you use this line.
- “You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey out of business.” Try this line after you meet a new girl and talk to her for a while. It’s a sweet response (pun intended) when she tells you something especially nice.
- “Do you think I need my library card?” The best pickup lines start with a question to get the conversation rolling. Try this one sometime. When the girl asks, “Why do you need your library card?” say, “Because I’m checking you out!”
- “You see my friend over there?” When you start a conversation with this question, point to a friend who sheepishly waves from across the room. Say, “He wants to know if YOU think I’M cute.” She’ll probably laugh at the twist on the “you’re cute” line.
- “Can I have directions?” Start this clean pickup line with a simple question. When the girl says, “Directions to where?” complete the line with a smile and three little words: “To your heart.”
- “Do you have a map?” Similar to the clean pickup line above, this one also starts with a question. When the girl asks, “Why do you need a map?” say “I just get lost in your eyes.”
- “Did it hurt?” Ask this question with a serious look on your face. When the girl asks, “did what hurt?” you can elaborate: “When you fell out of heaven.” This is sure to make her smile or blush.
- “Wow, you look like an angel. Welcome to earth!” This clean pickup line will flatter a girl, too. Complete the line by asking her to touch you. When she gives you a questioning look, say, “I want to tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.”
- “It’s strange to see an angel so far from heaven.” This “angel” line is the last on the list of ten clean pickup lines. After you say the words, look for the neckline tag in back of her dress or shirt. When she asks, “What are you doing?” say, “That’s what I thought. Made in heaven.”