10 Clever Facebook Status Messages
Bring some smiles to your online friends with these 10 clever Facebook status messages. Facebook is a social networking site that has grown extremely popular. With the popularity of Facebook, writing status messages has become an art form. There are even applications on the site that help you come up with clever Facebook status messages.
- "The next time you're in Walmart hide in a clothes rack. When someone looks through the clothes pop out and say: 'WELCOME TO NARNIA'." This is a funny and clever Facebook message that will make your friends smile. Bonus points if pictures of your friends doing this later shows up on your newsfeed.
- "A teacher asks an Alabama redneck girl to use 'handsome' in a sentence. The girl says: 'When I'm giving head and my jaw gets sore I use my handsome.'" You can easily adapt this message by changing “Alabama redneck”. This is advised if you happen to be from Alabama.
- "Sorry...I don't have enough tokens to continue playing your games! Game Over!!! Time to use my tokens in another slot..." This clever Facebook status is great for guys. It could also be used to break up with a girlfriend by just tagging her in the message. Although doing so might result in you being tagged in some not so flattering pictures.
- "Ever met one of those people who remind you of a slinky? Not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs?" Okay so this clever status message is a little mean but it is also funny. Warning posting this may result in your friends pushing you down the stairs and yelling, “Hey slinky!”
- "Husband says: 'Where do you want to go?' Wife says: 'Somewhere expensive!' Husband says: 'Okay, gas station it is!'" This is a clever joke status message. It also pokes fun of a recent hot topic and it’s a joke that shouldn’t offend any of your Facebook friends.
- "Sometimes I wish I could just slap the stupid out of all these people I keep running into. Then I realize that I’m related to them and that’s domestic violence." Only post this clever status message if you don’t have family or your page or if they have a good sense of humor. Also remember to duck if any of them later tries to slap you and that “poking” is not domestic violence.
- "Have you ever noticed that after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F!" This is a great clever status message for a Monday. If one of your friends doesn’t get this joke, refer to the “poke” button until Facebook comes out with a “slap” option.
- "has been known to cause dizziness, confusion, heart palpitations, temporary insanity, mood swings, depression, and the giggles. Use with caution." Note that has is not meant to be capitalized. This way the message works with your name that already appears as a set part of your status.
- "I know what I'm going to do on December 22 2012. I'm going to run outside in my underwear and scream: 'I’m alive! Take that Mayans!”' This is both a funny and clever status message. Actually following this status message might result in some funny Facebook pictures.
- "Why does paper beat rock? If you hold a paper in front of your face and I throw a rock at it who wins?" This clever status message is a play on the game “Rock, Paper, Scissors”. If you didn’t know that, feel free to poke yourself and hold a piece of paper in front of your face if someone throws a rock at you.