Here is a list of 10 college party songs that will lift the spirit at any college party. Party songs tend to represent the good times that the college years have to offer. They are also useful for getting people to do something in particular, such as dance. Below you will find some college party songs that are sure to inspire a good time.
- "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang. Kool and the Gang's classic college party song is as relevant now as it was when it hit number one on the Billboard chart in 1981. In fact, the whole album is called "Celebrate!" Every good DJ should have a copy of the whole album for any college party.
- "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf. The relevance of Steppenwolf's 1968 college party classic is pretty self explanatory. A good college party is supposed to be wild, right? You can't go wrong adding some wildness to the party.
- "Where the Party At?" by Jagged Edge. Jagged Edge's popular rhythm and blues song mentions parties in the very title. People at a college party will be sure to enjoy it.
- "I Hate College (Love All the Parties)" by Wiz. A lot of folks party at college to take a break from the world of classes, homework, etc. They're ready to leave it all behind at the party. This college party song by Wiz is a great morale booster. Wiz sings about all the BS of daily college life and the joys of partying and getting laid.
- "Party All the Time" by Eddie Murphy. Eddie Murphy is one hell of a singer when he's not in cinema. Eddie released this hit college party song in 1985. If you listen closely, you'll find that it's actually a heartbreak song about a wild ex-lover.
- "Party Animal" by Akon. This is one from Akon is of those feel good college party songs. The words "you're a party animal just like me" sure come up a lot, so it's perfect even for the people who aren't paying much attention to the music.
- "Pump Up the Jam" by Salt 'N Pepa. Salt 'N Pepa sure know how to get people dancing. Pump up your college party with this high energy song that's designed for this very purpose.
- "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit. If you really want wild, play Limp Bizkit's heavy metal song from hell at your college party. Make sure it's at someone else's house, however. Things could become messy.
- "Fight for Your Right to Party" by The Beastie Boys. The Beastie Boys sure had some good ones in the 80's. This classic was once a very prominent college party song. You'll still hear it now and then. It's just a little more vintage these days.
- Any Frank Zappa song. That's right. It's a proven fact that when it's time to wrap up your party, Frank Zappa music will clear everyone out. Try it yourself. Frank Zappa provides some of the best college party songs when it's that time to wind down.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?