10 Company Christmas Gift Ideas
These 10 company Christmas gift ideas are wonderful presents to give for corporate partners, employees, and prestigious company officials and clients. They are great giveaways that would be highly appreciated and will boost your company image in the season of giving.
- Corporate baskets. This is a company Christmas gift idea that you can personalize through the design and content. Place some company paraphernalia like stationary notes with your company’s name printed on the background along with pens and or pencils as Christmas gift.
- Box of goodies. You can make some Christmas boxes filled with goodies like candies, nuts and chocolates. They are good company Christmas gifts for the employees who deserve a break from work and enjoy munching on these food stuffs.
- Personalized mugs. You can give something special to your company co-workers with a mug printed with designs that reflect their personality or one that comes with their own favorite color with their initials on it.
- Executive mobile desk or laptop briefcase. This is a luxury company Christmas gift that you can give to prestigious and VIP clients of your company. The one who receives this will definitely like the comfort of organizing their things altogether in one briefcase from laptop to office needs. Have your company’s name embroidered on the briefcase for your client to remember who to thank for this luxurious yet very handy Christmas gift.
- Go crystal. Crystals exude elegance that can be a perfect concept for a company Christmas gift to the big bosses. They are elegant yet not so expensive for the company to give away as a Christmas present. Some of the good Christmas gift ideas of this theme are crystal paperweight, crystal card holder, crystal wine decanter or crystal vase. You can have the company name printed at the bottom of the gift item.
- Desk accessories. Most office workers always use desk accessories like photo frames, desk clock, planners, pen holders and business card holders. You can give them as simple company Christmas gifts for co-workers and even to the company managers.
- Christmas gift cards and vouchers. This can be a good complimentary company Christmas gift to allow the recipient to enjoy shopping for the things they want to buy cash free, courtesy of your company.
- Scents and body spa. Corporate managers are usually always on the go. They need some moments to relax and feel refreshed. Company Christmas gifts that you can give them would be scented oils, candles and spa essentials for a relaxed bath to de-stress after a day’s work. Place them in a box tied with ribbons for that presentable package.
- Go small and handy. If you want to be thrifty this season for gift giving you can choose to give some company Christmas gifts in small packages like key chains, pens, cards, organizers, personalized luggage tags, and business card holders. You can have your company name printed on them.
- Handy business gadgets. Laptops, PDAs and cellphones are always trendy gifts for any occasion. They are kind of expensive but they are perfect company Christmas gift for the VIPS, big bosses, and important company clients.