10 Cool Facebook Status Updates
Looking for 10 cool Facebook status updates? Facebook status updates can be incredibly boring, but sometimes they come out really cool. This list of ten cool Facebook status updates breaks the mold of Facebook status updates being pointless, dull and annoying.
- "[Name] wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime." One recent trend in cool Facebook status updates is being incredibly pompous, and this status update is a great example.
- "[Name] is wondering why Facebook bothers to give the option of “liking” my own comment? Of course I like my own comments. I’m awesome."Another jokingly pompous status update, this Facebook gem is definitely an example of how status updates can be cool.
- "[Name] went to the book store earlier to buy a ‘Where’s Waldo’ book. When I got there, I couldn’t find the book anywhere. Well played, Waldo. Well played." A mix of a cool life observation and stand-up style humor, this status update is definitely one of the funniest on Facebook.
- "[Name] is is color blind and trying to solve a Rubik's Cube. This could take a while." Facebook confessions don't always have to be profound or depressing; if they're funny, they're usually better. This silly revelation is definitely a cool Facebook status update.
- "[Name] just received a coupon in the mail: Buy one sock, get one FREE! While socks last." Facebook is one of the best places to put funny things that happen during the day. While most of these "cool" updates are usually just boring and annoying, this one definitely belongs on the list.
- "[Name] thinks that Facebook is the compost heap for my brain." This meta joke Facebook status updates pokes fun at how people put anything they think of as a status update. Anyone with a Facebook can appreciate this cool status update.
- "[Name] is definitely not watching What Not to Wear." On the opposite spectrum of the pompous status updates, there are ones that are completely self-deprecating. This cool Facebook status update is a great example of how internet "anonymity" gets people to admit things they would (and should) not usually admit.
- "[Name] used to be great at wordplay. Once a pun a time." Another trend in status updates is puns. This silly status update may be cheesy, but it still definitely belongs with the other cool Facebook status updates.
- "Doctor's waiting room needs some music. And better lighting. And more women. And a pole in the middle of the room. And a buffet." Sometimes, the stream of conscious sort of writing that is so common on Facebook can produce status updates that are legitimately hilarious. While this one is a little esoteric, who hasn't wanted the doctor's office to be a bit more awesome?
- "[Name] says my computer just beat me at chess…but it was no match for me at kick boxing." Facebook status updates also tend to be ironic when they're funny. When Facebook becomes almost a receptacle for comedic one-liners, it can be a gold mine of humor.