10 Cool Paintball Guns
What are 10 cool paintball guns? Paintball guns have come a long way from the first simple gas powered markers which shot paintballs. Today there are completely custom quality stock guns for tournament play and even realistic looking guns for practice and even defensive use. This article will try and include some cool examples of both types, so no matter what you like there is something here for you.
- Kingman Spyder Advancer Electronic Marker - Economical, reliable, and full featured. The Kingman Spyder comes in cool colors, is packed with features like a special efficient gas valve, micro ported barrel, all aluminum construction, and LEAP II Circuit Board with Rear Facing Color Access Mode Display. This is a cool .50 caliber paintball gun which won't break the bank.
- Kingman KT Eraser - A cool 11 MM paintball pistol for gameplay the Eraser comes in bright colors holds nine paintballs and blasts them up to 250 feet. Their special efficient gas system gives up to 80 shots per 12 gram cartridge, unequaled efficiency which can mean the difference in a big game. Its all aluminum body and bright colors make it a cool reliable performer.
- Bob Long Marq Victory - This one will draw envious admirers from both sides of the field. The Bob Long Victory is a custom quality marker with fully custom features. Durability, efficiency, looks and performance all make the legendary Marq Victory one cool performer.
- RAP4 Combat Pistol - With the looks of one of the most popular military and police pistols of recent years, the Glock 19, this is one cool paintball gun. It fits in normal Glock holsters and can use many of the same accessories as the Glock. The perfect trainer for police and combat trainers makes this a very cool pistol.
- RAP4 Desert Eagle - What is more cool than one of the biggest handguns made? The .50 caliber Desert Eagle is a monster, and now you can have a copy of one in a paintball pistol. Add your holographic red dot scopes, laser sights, or whatever accessories you want and rule the Desert with this cool beast.
- RAP4 M1919 Browning - Every one has seen the Browning .30 caliber machine gun in war movies. Unless you were in the military this .68 caliber fully auto all metal paintball machine gun is probably the only chance most people will get to shoot one. Very cool indeed...
- RAP T68 Avenger - What could be more cool than the most powerful paintball gun made? How about that weapon being a silenced sniper rifle with dual grenade launchers? Cool enough for you?
- RAP4 M249 Mimini SAW - Unless you have been in the Marines it is unlikely you have ever fired the Mimini Squad automatic Weapon, now you can own your own cool version. Blast 200 paintballs out full auto, three shot burst, or semi-auto, how cool.
- UmarexRAM 68-18 Shotgun - A realistic copy of the modern combat/tactical shotgun. This cool copy has all the options of its big brother, but shoots .68 caliber paintballs as fast as you can pump and pull the trigger. A cool addition to your arsenal for training or fun.
- EnglerCustom AK A5 - This one is for the do-it-yourselfer. Use real AK47 parts and your Tippmann A5 to make a cool rendition of the popular AK. This one feels and looks real, because it uses real AK parts, so it is very cool.
There are ten very cool paintball guns. Each one is different and cool in its own way and each would be very cool to shoot, much less own. Hopefully there is something on the list for you, enjoy...