10 cool places to travel in February can vary from exotic to romantic. Depending on how much your travel bug is biting, visiting places can be as close as your backyard. Traveling is always an adventure, but traveling in February can be even better.
- New Zealand South Island. It's quite the cool place to visit in February. During that month in the Southern Hemisphere, it is summer time. Its warm, but not too hot. Also, the South Island in New Zealand is full of national parks and sweeping views. The beaches are an amazing place to relax as well.
- Sydney. The weather is fantastic during February which makes for a really cool place to travel to. Sydney is one of the best cities in the world. It's modern and keeps things interesting for all travelers. If you have extra time try to stop by Uluru as well and take in the beautiful sites of Australia's outback.
- Taj Mahal. The combination of warm weather and a hint of Hindi romance leaves the Taj Mahal as one of the best places to visit in February. The crowded streets will never leave you feeling lonely and the culture is rich in flavor and heritage.
- Chichen Itza. One of the seven wonders of the world found in Mexico. It is an ancient example of the greatness of humanity. In February, Mexico is one of the best places to visit because of the climate.
- Petra. Another wonder of the world. Petra is found in Jordan and is carved completely out of red stone. It is grand in scale and will only leave you in awe.
- Venice. The city on water has a unique appeal. During the spring, Venice is full of life. February is just on the cusp of the spring time rush and is the best time to go, if you don't want to be "flooded" with crowds.
- Maldives. Tropical never looked so good. When traveling to a place to beautiful, you really want to enjoy its sights as long as possible. Traveling to the Maldives in February is the best time to take in those sights because there is more sunshine in each day.
- Victoria Falls. Gorgeous any time of year, Victoria Falls is a stunning example of nature's beauty. No matter what time of year, the weather is perfect for taking a safari or a high-flying tour of the falls. Take in all that nature has to offer and be stunned at its bounty.
- Paris. The sole purpose for travelling to Paris in February isn't for the weather, its for romance. Paris is known as one of the most romantic cities in the world. Let it sweep you off of your feet on Valentine's Day.
- Hawaii. Incredibly tropical and never cold, Hawaii is one of the coolest places to travel to in February. Escaping to the warmth, tropical weather is something many tourists like to do. However, February has the least amount of tourist and still upholds their notorious perfect weather.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.