These 10 cool song lyrics Facebook statuses can be a quick fix when you have no idea what to write. When faced with a old status hanging around the top of your Facebook page, pull out one of these and go. Some of these lyrics will have people wondering what you might be thinking, possibly getting you more comments.
- "Please don't worry. I'm doing fine." Escape the Fate Use these cool song lyrics for a Facebook status when you haven't updated your profile in a while to let people know you are still around. Be ready for people to ask "What's up?" in response.
- "Have I told you lately that I love you?" Rod Stewart These cool song lyrics for a Facebook status do not necessarily apply to a lover. Friends and family alike will relate.
- "You're just another picture to burn." Taylor Swift Middle of a break-up? These cool song lyrics for a Facebook status say it all.
- "I like big butts and I cannot lie." Sir Mixalot If you are looking to get a funny reaction from your Facebook friends, these cool song lyrics for a status are for you. Wait for the comments from your network.
- "I'm on my way. Home sweet home." Motley Crue These cool song lyrics for a Facebook status are perfect when you are heading out from work.
- "Times they are a-changin." Bob Dylan Cool song lyrics for a Facebook status come from every generation. This Dylan song lyric still rings true for all the changes that happen in our daily life.
- "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." Alan Jackson Needing or wanting a drink? Use these cool song lyrics for a Facebook status. Your friends will understand and probably show their support.
- "Hush little baby, don't say a Word and never mind that noise you heard." Metallica From "Enter Sandman" come these cool song lyrics for a Facebook status. If it's bedtime, why not. It's great for freaking out your kids.
- "The world's a roller coaster and I'm not strapped in." Incubus Feeling a little reckless? These cool song lyrics for a Facebook status will express this to your network.
- "It's the end of the world as we know it." REM Rounding out the list of cool song lyrics for a Facebook status are the lyrics that let everyone know that no matter what's going on, you're going to be OK. Its a very reassuring message for those glum friends on your list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.