These 10 cool song lyrics for your status might save you time and impress your social networking friends. When you just can't think of what to put in that blank line at the top of your page, let the professionals help. There is a song for every mood, and a lyric for every status.
- "The road to nowhere, leads to me" – Ozzy Osbourne. This verse from the song of the same name makes the list of cool song lyrics for your status due to it's honest approach to that lost feeling. Feeling a bit lost? Use this one.
- "Are you lonesome tonight?" – Elvis. Use these list of cool song lyrics for your status when you are missing someone special. From the song of the same name, It's also good for all the Elvis fans "just because".
- "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" – Kris Kirstofferson. Janis Joplin made these list of cool song lyrics for your status famous in the song "Me and Bobby McGee". The phrase is appropriate for a Friday afternoon or a Holiday weekend.
- "Times they are a changing" – Bob Dylan. These words from the song of the same name make the list of cool song lyrics for your status and might fit many situations. A new girlfriend, graduation, marriage, divorce or any other stage in your life.
- "Your cheating heart, will tell on you" – Hank Williams. Cool song lyrics for your status come from all eras. This classic line from the song of the same name is perfect for a dejected lover.
- "Running over the same old ground" – Pink Floyd. These cool song lyrics for your status from the song "Wish You Were Here" are fitting for when you are bored or just tired of the same old thing. Use this one on a Monday to let people know how you feel about your job!
- "Woke up this morning, smiled at the rising sun" – Bob Marley. On the list of cool song lyrics for your status a little Marley must fall. From the song "Three Little Birds, theyare perfect for the days when you just feel good.
- "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls" – Simon and Garfunkel. These cool song lyrics for your status come from the song "Sounds of Silence" and refer to the power of the underground society. If you are feeling a bit rebellious, pop these into that status box.
- "Exist light, enter night, take my hand, off to never neverland" – Metallica. These cool song lyrics for your status are great for an ending to a day. Non-metal lovers may not get the reference from the son "Enter Sandman".
- "Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away" – Aerosmith. The last entry on the list of cool song lyrics for your status is from the 1970's classic 'Dream on". Use this quip to remind your networking friends that we are only here temporarily.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.