The next time you're struggling to find something to wear in the morning, picking from these ten cool vintage T-shirt designs will have the problem solved in no time. With a ton of options and seemingly endless variety, vintage T-shirts are wildly popular and easy to find in stores or on the web. Whether they're music, video games, or iconic brand names, retro vintage shirts are an easy and accessible way to go for a relaxed, comfortable look.
- Bayside Tigers. Classic design from the hit television show, "Saved by the Bell." This is the gym shirt worn by unforgettable characters like A.C. Slater and Zack Morris, with the school logo and name on the front of the T-shirt.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Turtle power! Green vintage shirt with the cartoon’s logo and your four favorite amphibious super heroes surrounding it.
- Callahan Auto Parts. This is the official logo from the brake pad company in "Tommy Boy," one of Chris Farley’s last great movies. Royal blue color with company name and “Sandusky, Ohio” across the bottom.
- Camp Crystal Lake. The quiet, relaxing camp became anything but in the terrifying "Friday the 13th" horror movies. This vintage shirt is the camp counselor design worn by the unfortunate victims of Jason’s fury.
- Wheaties. Super soft, red T-shirt of the longtime wheat flake cereal. After years on the market, this still is “The breakfast of champions.”
- Jaws. This is one of the coolest vintage movie designs around, in light blue color with the infamous movie art on front. You’d need more than a bigger boat if this monster crossed your path.
- Back to the Future. Featuring another memorable moment in movie history, this black tee boasts the movie’s logo and iconic DeLorean in all its glory.
- A-Team. A tough, cool shirt with their red, bullet hole ridden logo across the front. Anyone who remembers this crazy show will know instantly how cool this is.
- G.I. Joe. Classic, American hero design with the stars and stripes from the highly popular action cartoon on a dark green shirt.
- Chuck Norris. It’s tough to not include Walker, Texas Ranger on a list of great vintage T-shirts. Becoming the punch line for many jokes about how tough he is, Chuck Norris shirts are popping up all over the place. This one features Norris spin kicking high in the air, with the phrase “I don’t step on toes, I step on necks,” lettered across the bottom.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …