10 Cool Wrestling Moves
Any big fan of wrestling has to check out 10 cool wrestling moves. Some of these moves are fun to watch and others are extremely useful to know in case you ever need to defend yourself. Here are 10 cool wrestling moves you'll never forget.
- Clothesline. One of the best, and also most simple, of the 10 cool wrestling moves is the clothesline. With this move the attacker runs towards their opponent with their arm stretched out straight and connects with the opponents throat or chest to knock them over
- Crossbody Press. This attack is one of the hardest of the 10 cool wrestling moves to avoid. The attacker launches their entire body at the opponent aiming to hit the torso while turned horizontal. This attack is almost impossible to avoid and almost always lands the opponent on their back.
- Flying Forearm Smash. This is one of the hardest hitting strikes of the ten cool wrestling moves. The attacker usually starts off with a running start and then leaps towards the opponent putting all of their weight into their leading forearm. This lets the attacker focus all their energy on a small point.
- Enzuigiri. The hardest of the 10 cool wrestling moves also happens to be the coolest kick ever. This is any move that is a klck to the back of the head, but is most often seen as a counter after a front kick has been caught.
- Dropkick. The second kick of the 10 cool wrestling moves is this jumping attack. The dropkick has an attacker jumping up, and kicking out both legs out from under them to attack someone. It is a great move to surprise an adversary if you don't have any momentum.
- Shoulder Block. This move has the attacker ramming into his opponent at full force aiming his shoulder for the opponent's abdomen. As long as you're strong enough to floor your opponent with this move its one of the safest of the 10 cool wrestling moves.
- Lowblow. Of the 10 cool wrestling moves this is one of the most effective, but also the most unethical attack to use. This is any attack aimed "low" or below the belt aiming for the groin area.
- Headbutt. Another effective attack among the 10 cool wrestling moves is one that's hard to see coming. You have to be incredibly close to use this move, but if you're in range it always gets the other person off guard and if you your forehead you can bust someone up pretty good.
- Standing Moonsault. This isn't always to effective but it is the coolest of the 10 cool wrestling moves. Once an opponent is on the ground the attacker stands beside him, does a backflip, and lands all of his weight down onto his opponent.
- Suplex. One of the best ways to disable someone is to toss them like a rag doll, the suplex has an attacker doing just that. In the vertical suplex the attacker grabs the opponent and flips him over himself sending him falling to the floor on his back.
Posted on: Mar. 29, 2011