There are many stereotypes associated with country music and one of the most famous is drinking, so it wasn't very difficult to gather up 10 country party songs. The hard living lives and fun-loving nature of many of the genre's performers gas resulted in some of the best party songs of all time. Creating a list of the best country party songs would include hundreds of tracks if it was all inclusive, but for brevity's sake we list the ten best country party songs to help guide your hoe-down playlist.
- "You Never Even Called Me by My Name" by David Allen Coe. This classic song that is also dubbed "the Perfect Country and Western Song" is one of the best country party songs of all time. Even people who hate country music have been known to sing this one outloud when it comes on at a party.
- "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson featuring Jimmy Buffet. For the working man five o'clock is not just a time it is a magical portal to the world of partying and this country party song reminds us that no matter what that clock on the wall says it is indeed five o'clock somewhere.
- "The Everclear Song" by Roger Creager. Leave it to a country boy to deliver a country party song about the beauty of what is nearly pure alcohol by volume. Just make sure to not leave your clothes behind.
- "Two Pina Coladas" by Garth Brooks. The man with friends in low places takes a cue from Jimmy Buffet and crafts a country party song with a tropical influence.
- "Whiskey River" by Willie Nelson. The red headed stranger shows he has some love for the brown liquid as well as the green leaf in this country party song. Take a girl with you on your trip down the whiskey river and she might just be grabbing for your Willie for many wild rides to come.
- "Down on the Farm" by Tim McGraw. This Louisiana native draws on his experiences of partying on the bayou to paint some of the best images of partying evoked in a country party song.
- "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith. Everyone has that bar that they go to that just feels at home. In this case it is a dive with a diverse crowd and Toby expresses his love for this watering hole in very clear terms.
- "Party Crowd" by David Lee Murphy. Sometimes you get a wild hair and are just looking for a rough night that will leave you dehydrated, in pain and possibly with a few regrets in the morning. That is the simple premise of this country party song.
- "Take Me Out to a Dancehall" by Pat Green. This fun-loving member of the Texas frat-country movement shows his love for the trademark dance halls of his homestate where many great parties occur.
- "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks. One of the most played songs of 1990's country radio is also one of the best country party songs of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.