When you fall for that special someone, you might want to have 10 country songs for boyfriend and girlfriend on hand. There’s no better way to tell you love someone than a beautiful song and these are some of the best country songs out there. Whether you want a song to tell the other person how grateful you are to have met them, how blessed you are with them in your life, or just to say “I love you,” these are some of the perfect words set to beautiful music. Get ready to win the heart of that special someone with these country songs for boyfriend and girlfriend.
- “Mine” by Taylor Swift: “Do you remember, we were sittin’ there, by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” What better way to say I love you than this great country song for boyfriend and girlfriend?
- “Stuck Like Glue” by Sugarland: Because love has its ups and downs, one of the best country songs for boyfriend and girlfriend has to be “Stuck Like Glue.” This song is about overcoming the odds and making things last. Combined with amazingly catchy lyrics, this is a country song that’s sure to get stuck on you.
- “My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw: It’s an amazing feeling when you can say that your lover is your best friend. This is one of the best country songs for a boyfriend and girlfriend because it’s all about being so much more to one another.
- “Can I Trust You With My Heart?” by Travis Tritt: One of the most important steps in a relationship is being able to trust one another. A great country song for boyfriend and girlfriend is this tender Travis Tritt song about trust.
- “Why Don’t We Just Dance?” by Josh Turner: Sometimes love is a simple thing and it’s the little things that matter most. “Why Don’t We Just Dance” reminds us of this, giving us one of the best country songs about enjoying the fun things about being boyfriend and girlfriend.
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift: If you feel like the odds are stacked against your love, you might think this is one of the best country songs for boyfriend and girlfriend. “Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess. It’s a love story. Baby, just say yes!”
- “Would You Go With Me” by Josh Turner: One of the best songs for boyfriend and girlfriend is “Would You Go With Me.” A beautiful song about going anywhere with the one you love, about going anywhere with them, this is a great country love song about trust.
- “Forever and Always” by Shania Twain: If you want one of the best country songs for boyfriend and girlfriend, “Forever and Always” may be just the song for you. Reassuring and tender, it’s about wanting to spend forever with the person that you love.
- “Makin’ Me Fall in Love Again” by Kellie Pickler: A cute country song about love and attraction, this is a great country song for boyfriend and girlfriend because it describes all those wonderful things that make us fall in love with someone.
- “God Must Really Love Me” by Craig Morgan: This is a really positive country song for boyfriend and girlfriend, as well as for daily life. It’s all about being grateful for the beautiful and wonderful things you have in life. Being in love is a true blessing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.