Country music is known for being romantic, so here are 10 country songs for a girlfriend. Whether it's you or she that's into country music, these songs will let her know that you're thinking of her.
- "Check Yes or No" by George Strait – "Check Yes or No" is a very sweet country song for your girlfriend. It follows a young girl and boy through their life together, starting from when they were very young. It's a song about love never changing, no matter how long someone's been together.
- "When You Say Nothing at All" by Alison Krauss – "When You Say Nothing at All" is another sweet country song that a girlfriend would enjoy. It's a song about reassurance. It's sung by the same woman who sang "Whiskey Lullaby" with Brad Paisley.
- "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts – "Bless the Broken Road" is a very good country song for a girlfriend by the popular band, Rascal Flatts. It's a song about not regretting past mistakes in life. Because without those past mistakes, you wouldn't have met the person you're with now.
- "Our Song" by Taylor Swift – "Our Song" is one of the hits by popular Swift. It's a song about a couple who don't have their own "song." The boyfriend decides that their song is something specific to them. This would be a very good country song for your girlfriend.
- "Cowboy Take Me Away" by Dixie Chicks – "Cowboy Take Me Away" is another excellent country song for a girlfriend. It's about being completely and totally in love with someone else. You don't even need other people, just each other.
- "The Way You Love Me" by Faith Hill – "The Way You Love Me" is a happy, up-tempo country song for a girlfriend. It's about loving a person, and loving the way that they love you.
- "My Maria" by Brooks and Dunn – "My Maria" is the typical country song for your girlfriend. He's in love with his Maria, and she means absolutely everything to him.
- "She's My Kind of Rain" by Tim McGraw – Tim McGraw is one of the best for writing songs about being in love. Possibly because he had such a good relationship with his wife, fellow country star Faith Hill. "She's My Kind of Rain" is off of one of McGraw's newer albums.
- "Whiskey Girl" by Toby Keith – "Whiskey Girl" is about a man being completely proud of his lady. He loves everything about her, right down to what she drinks at the bar. It's another up-tempo cheerful country song for your girlfriend.
- "She's in Love With the Boy" – by Trisha Yearwood "She's in Love With the Boy" is off of one of Yearwood's first albums, yet remains one of the most popular country songs for relationships. A couple is young and in love. And willing to stand by each other, no matter what her daddy says.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.