Country music is known for being romantic, so here are 10 country songs for a girlfriend. Whether it's you or she that's into country music, these songs will let her know that you're thinking of her.
- "Check Yes or No" by George Strait - "Check Yes or No" is a very sweet country song for your girlfriend. It follows a young girl and boy through their life together, starting from when they were very young. It's a song about love never changing, no matter how long someone's been together.
- "When You Say Nothing at All" by Alison Krauss – "When You Say Nothing at All" is another sweet country song that a girlfriend would enjoy. It's a song about reassurance. It's sung by the same woman who sang "Whiskey Lullaby" with Brad Paisley.
- "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts – "Bless the Broken Road" is a very good country song for a girlfriend by the popular band, Rascal Flatts. It's a song about not regretting past mistakes in life. Because without those past mistakes, you wouldn't have met the person you're with now.
- "Our Song" by Taylor Swift - "Our Song" is one of the hits by popular Swift. It's a song about a couple who don't have their own "song." The boyfriend decides that their song is something specific to them. This would be a very good country song for your girlfriend.
- "Cowboy Take Me Away" by Dixie Chicks – "Cowboy Take Me Away" is another excellent country song for a girlfriend. It's about being completely and totally in love with someone else. You don't even need other people, just each other.
- "The Way You Love Me" by Faith Hill - "The Way You Love Me" is a happy, up-tempo country song for a girlfriend. It's about loving a person, and loving the way that they love you.
- "My Maria" by Brooks and Dunn – "My Maria" is the typical country song for your girlfriend. He's in love with his Maria, and she means absolutely everything to him.
- "She's My Kind of Rain" by Tim McGraw - Tim McGraw is one of the best for writing songs about being in love. Possibly because he had such a good relationship with his wife, fellow country star Faith Hill. "She's My Kind of Rain" is off of one of McGraw's newer albums.
- "Whiskey Girl" by Toby Keith - "Whiskey Girl" is about a man being completely proud of his lady. He loves everything about her, right down to what she drinks at the bar. It's another up-tempo cheerful country song for your girlfriend.
- "She's in Love With the Boy" – by Trisha Yearwood "She's in Love With the Boy" is off of one of Yearwood's first albums, yet remains one of the most popular country songs for relationships. A couple is young and in love. And willing to stand by each other, no matter what her daddy says.
It doesn't take much to get a military wife crying. The right tune with the right lyrics (namely a song about a soldier' ...
Former Top Chef contestant Kenny Gilbert is the next subject of our Chef Rock series, a look at the music that influence ...
What inspires the world's best culinary artists? For NYC chef and entrepreneur Dale Talde, it's hip-hop. Check out Talde ...